Brookdale Johnson City - Johnson City, TN

Brookdale Johnson City - Johnson City, TN has yet not published prices.

The staff is very nice here

Everyone was very nice here. The grounds were kept clean and so was the facility. The building is one of the older ones that I looked at. One thing that was nice is that they had regular senior living on one side and the other side was locked down for patients with Alzheimer’s and dementia. It was a very brief tour but the staff was very nice. The rooms here were larger than the other communities I had looked at. They are unfurnished and you have to provide everything but it does have a room for a refrigerator. One thing I liked is that they do laundry for the residents and they do separate loads for all the residents.

This is a beautiful smaller community

The staff here have been wonderful in working with my parents here. My mother's health has declined and she is now in a wheel chair so there have been a lot of changes for her and they have been great in helping both my parents. My father is doing well, he has taken an interest in some of the activities when he can. And he likes bringing my mother to the dining room and the special events like the music.

We would use this community again

This was a fantastic community when dad did his respite stay here. The caregivers are really nice. They offer daily activities and dad liked the food. The community is very clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

An A star hotel!!

Mom is doing better since moving into this community. She was just saying how much she likes her room and she loves the staff. The staff are very helpful and polite. She enjoys the activities and they do have musicians come in to entertain. The food was good when we ate there at Thanksgiving. This is a top of the line place. They offer daycare and respite stays as well. I know mom is being taken care of at this community and I would recommend it.

The staff are always very pleasant and willing to help with any questions that I have. When I call to check on my Mom, they always do it right away and let me know how she is doing.

Outside of The Community Was Not Very Appealing

My uncle was not impressed with this community. From the looks of the outside you can tell they didn't do a good job with keeping the community clean. It wasn't a very appealing community. I think they need to some updating around the community.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Brookdale Johnson City has been a very good one, overall! It's a nice place, and the staff all seem very friendly and professional! The sales representative we worked with was a big help throughout the whole process, and always had answers to our questions. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and I like that it is on the smaller side. They're definitely worth a look, if you're looking into senior living in the area!

Great 1st experience with Brookdale Johnson City

My experience dealing with the Brookdale people has been wonderful. They worked with me to get my dad moved from the hospital into Brookdale during the Christmas holiday. They were responsive to all my questions, helpful with timing and good with pricing things so we could afford to have my dad moved there per doctor's orders. I haven't personally seen the place, but relatives/friends have told me its wonderful and my dad loves it. What a wonderful relief!

Seemed like a nice place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Brookdale Johnson City was a very nice looking place, and was our second choice out of the places that we looked at. It seemed very clean and well kept, and the staff we met were friendly and helpful.

Full.clean,assisted and memory ready. High activity scheduding for tentants. Cost slightly higher than expectected. However, staff seemed always courteous, informative and open for discussion.

I felt they went above and beyond

They have been great. I felt they went above and beyond, and even though they are expensive I feel we get a good value. The food is very good. They did a great job. They are very clean and friendly. There really isn't anything I think could be improved or done better.

Brookdale Johnson City provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Wellington Place we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Wellington Place provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of