Pine Oaks Assisted Living - Johnson City, TN

Cornerstone Village South/Pine Oaks

This is a smaller older community that does need some updating. the staff did a great job showing us around and answering all our questions. We just did not feel that this would be a very good fit for either of my parents.

A tour for care for dad

This was a nice tour for the care for my father. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions we had on the care that is available.We wanted a community close to our home, but we did like the options of care that are offered. The menu looked appealing. This is a nice community and families might consider a tour for the care of a loved one.

Outstanding care for mom

This community is outstanding. We have found the community to be clean and very nice. The staff are always helpful and caring to my mom. The meals are nice and she is happy with the variety. She is activities with the other residents and has made some improvements. I would recommend the care to other families for the value and care that is given here.

Pretty Good Tour

We had a pretty good experience during our tour of this community. The community looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. It was a nice place, but there were many factors that played into where to place my mother in law. Unfortunately this was not the place for her and her needs.

Review after 1 week

It's early in our experience, but we are very pleased thus far.

My father is enjoying living here. He said the food is great and the staff are great also. Would recommend !

This is what I might choose...

This is what I might choose for the both of us. But we will likely die in our home. This near where we live.

Pine Oaks is an assisted living and secure memory care community of Appalachian Christian Village located on the south side of Johnson City, Tennessee. Pine Oaks consists of 34 secure memory care apartments and 35 assisted living apartments. Each apartment is ground level with a private bath and each resident has access to common areas such as activities room, day room, and dining room.