Dominion Senior Living of Johnson City - Johnson City, TN

Dominion Senior Living of Johnson City - Johnson City, TN has yet not published prices.

This was My first choice

I really liked this community and the amenities they offered, the staff did a wonderful job with our tour, they took their time and showed us around as well as answering all our questions. But my dad felt that it was too big for what he was looking for, for the two of them.

Good Communication for dad's care

I am very happy to know that my father is happy with the care that he is receiving from the excellent staff. The community is very clean and a good environment for him. The staff keeps me informed on any changes as needed. The menu is outstanding and they offer a good variety of healthy meals. They do offer activities for him to participate. We would recommend this community for the great care and value for a loved one.

Very Nice Community

We had a pretty nice tour of this community, The community appeared to be well maintained. From what we saw everything was nice and clean. The staff was nice and courteous. It was a good experience, but they did not have any rooms available at the time.