The Courtyards at Johnson City - The Gardens - Johnson City, TN

bright & cheery

They have been a blessing! They are loving to her. They check for UTI's on a regular basis which is SO important as that causes dementia patients to fall & have confusion. They found she got one & she got treatment right away. That is why I moved her because the last place let her live with that for a month! It is sunny and bright there. Mother is cleaner and has been like a flower blooming.

They have been very supportive and helpful & full of kindness. I am optimistic that it is a great move for our Mother.

I recommend The Courtyards!

The food is great. My mom however, is an amazing cook and she would like it to be seasoned better. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. A musician comes out twice a month and plays the guitar and piano. They take residents out on trips to the lake. For the care that they provide they are reasonable priced. The staff did a an amazing job getting mom moved in and we are satisfied with the care they provide.

Friendly, helpful staff!

We are very pleased overall with our experience with The Courtyards at Johnson City, I'd give them high marks across the board! The guidance they provided during the touring and move-in process was top notch, and really reduced the stress of the whole situation. The community itself is clean and well kept, and the staff all seem very friendly and helpful.