Brookdale Rock Springs - Kingsport, TN

Brookdale Rock Springs - Kingsport, TN has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Rock Springs - Kingsport, TN

Please look around first

please, please the fine print before you move any family member as for the year my husband has been there everything has went down hill. Since my husband has been there we have had to have outside help come in and keep his room clean as he has went 9 days without a sheet change, baby powder left on the floor after shower. crumbs all over the floor and urinals 2 and 3 at a time left just sitting in room. every time I spoke to someone was promised that it would change (never did) also was told that they didn't have a housekeeper and that the RA was expected to do it. this place cost more than any other and the service goes down hill every day. front door doesn't open with auto button most of the time with is a struggle since my husband is in a wheelchair. this company thinks they have me over a barrel as my husband is to sick to move right now but I do keep trying. just please look around before you decide.

The next chapter of your life.

Beautiful facility providing so many amenities. Fabulous place to spend your golden years. Sales Manager, [Removed] goes out of her way to exceed resident expectations in every facet. I attend events there regularly and would recommend it to anyone looking to make the transition from home to assisted living. You will wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Still adjusting but positive for the most part.

The food is not what I expected.I understand most of the residents can't taste very well but I expected it to taste better for what I'm paying. The staff is fine and very responsive. Sometimes it takes a little while for them to get something done but it's getting better. I enjoy the staff and residents alike. They offer many activities and will make you as busy as you want to be. Brookdale Rock Springs is in the perfect location. Everything I need is close by and my condo is also in the area. I'm still adjusting to the new surroundings but I've decided to give this place a try. The Main issue I have is the cost.

My tour

This seemed like a nice community when I visited. The people I met were nice. They offer daily activities and allow pets. The community is close to a bus line. The community we choose just seemed like a better fit.

As you can tell I was quite impressed with this facility and their staff. My mother has been in 3 other facilities and I would rate this one above and beyond any. The facility itself makes one feel at home the minute you walk in and the atmosphere is such as well. I appreciate the opportunity to have my mother experience this and wish I had known of this facility sooner. Thank you to all the staff!!

We are all excited and anxious to get this new life started! You have been a HUGE help during this difficult time for our family and have turned it into a very positive situation. I can't thank you enough

Nice and Attentive Community

This is a lovely community, but my mother did end up moving out. It was her choice, they did a good job caring for her. It is a good community with a very kind staff. They were all very helpful and attentive. This is nice community. We knew she was safe and in good hands here.

They Give Great Experiences

My sister has mostly participated in bingo but they do offer other activities. The meals that are served is great food. Her room is nice and kept clean, it's very good. The community has been great and I would recommend their services.

The staff was friendly, very interested in their facility and the job of working with seniors. It was evident they liked seniors and helping them. They were anxious to help us find the right place for my mother. The facility was beautiful, easy to navigate and find things. The only disappointment I had was the bathroom in the only avialble room was not handicap accessible. They only had 2 rooms that were such.

Getting started

Mom has only been there a few days, however, so far the staff are above average and the community is very nice.. when we have been there a while longer, I will be able to write a better review...Susy is who we have dealt with so far and she has been wonderful....getting us settled into the community, as has everyone

I was very pleased on my recent visit with mom and dad's care.Nursing care is helping mom to worry less about dad's breath.The pleasant life at Brookdale rock Springs is part of the mom and dad is doing so well.

Brookdale Rock springs is the place to be if you can no longer live at home,alone.There is no better place.

I called to say thank you for helping mom.Your nurses assessed mom,made the call to urgent care and we got what we needed because everyone worked together to help mom.Thank you

My mother got the best care money could buy. Brookdale Rock spring is beautiful one the care is so good.Just what mother needed.I have loved Brookdale rock springs .Every care given was so good to mother.

Brookdale rock springs is like being on a cruise ,without the water.I have never had a bad meal at Brookdale Rock springs.Everything the chef prepares is delicious

Come live at Brookdale .It is like living at a 5star hotel.

Love this place for both parents! I put down a $500 refundable deposit for at least Mom in mind (should something happen to my father) but hopefully both of them. I am going to bring Dad to lunch on 11:30 on Friday, June 10th, plus a tour. This place has a resort feel and is gorgeous and ideal and idyllic! Beautiful roomy rooms and gorgeous scenery.

pretty good shape besides some minor upkeep

It is a pretty nice place from what I saw of it. My brother is there and there are some problems they can't seem to fix, like the toilet and the door and such. Other than that though, the rest of it is in pretty good shape besides some minor upkeep.

pretty good shape besides some minor upkeep

Nice place, some room to improve

I think they do a fairly good job overall at Brookdale Rock Springs, although there is some definite room for improvement. The facility itself is nice looking, and the staff are all very friendly. They are cooperative and always willing to help out with any issues your loved one might have. There is a low amount of turnover, most of the staff have been here for multiple years, which is always good to see. I'd say the biggest negative here is the food, it really is not up to par. This is especially disappointing considering that they are one of the more expensive options in the area, you'd think they could direct some of that money towards their meal service.

Should not be marketed as a memory care community.

For us they did not do a very good job. They marketed their facility to me to be acceptable to provide the care we needed. I described our situation, and they went in to the site she was in a secure facility. They evaluated and assessed her and accepted her, and they are not staffed appropriately nor are they secure. But they told me that they would check on her every fifteen minutes and that they would keep an eye on her even if she wanders. This was not the case, she did not get checked every fifteen minutes, I would come in and find her sheets sopping wet with urine, and the room had an odor at times. It's a wonderful facility for independent senior living, or even someone with mild dementia, for help with meals and medications, but who can care for themselves as far as bathing and personal hygiene, and doesn't have a problem with wandering, then it's a nice place. It's pretty, and it's clean, but they should not have ever accepted someone with her needs. I was very disappointed. The marketing department overstated the level of care that they were able to provide for. She could they said that unless she came with a feeding tube or a respirator they could handle that, unfortunately that is not the case.

You can stroll through the spectacular courtyard perfected with beautiful flowers, gorgeous plants and lots butterflies. Mingle with your friends and family in the gazebo over a bowl of homemade ice cream. The sunroom is a favorite social gathering place complete with wrought iron furniture, decorative plants and accented with candles. You can listen to a pianist play a snappy tune on the piano or enjoy scenic drives along historic highways and byways, outings to Base Mountain and Warrior Path State Park.

Nestled on a hillside and surrounded by trees, Remington House’s views are picture-perfect. Immerse yourself amongst this splendor, relax and see nature at its best. The birds are singing, squirrels are scurrying and on occasion, you’ll see a deer or two pass by. The family-oriented atmosphere is warm. The ambience embraces the small town values and country charm of Kingsport, Tennessee. Only minutes away are Holston Valley Medical Center, Ft. Henry Mall, museums, and other local attractions such as the Daniel Boone Wilderness Trail.

You’ll know this is a great place to call home with one look at the beautifully landscaped grounds, spacious apartments and elegant décor. From assisted living to memory care, you’ll find a comfortable retirement lifestyle that fits your specific needs. We offer a Respite Program which provides the caregiver or family an opportunity for a break. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed at Remington House. You truly can have it all!