James L West Alzheimer's Center - Fort Worth, TX

James L. West is a not-for-profit organization that serves people with Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders and their families in a compassionate and spiritual environment. The Center is dedicated to providing individualized care and support to enhance the quality and dignity of each person’s life throughout the course of the disease. By participating in meaningful research and sharing its experience and knowledge, the Center is committed to enriching lives now and in the future.

No Better Care and Love

My Dad recently died after living at James L. West for over five years. I honestly don't believe he could have received better care any place else! The professional staff and all others are top notch. They are respectful and attentive to your requests. The nonprofit status makes it a much more resident friendly organization as they are not there to make a profit to a corporate owner! My family was most pleased with the quality, loving care he received -- even though he was at times a difficult person for the care givers to handle. If you are looking for a place for your loved one, please visit James L. West before making your decision.

Looked nice

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. Overall it was a very nice looking place and everyone seemed friendly. However, the location wasn't convenient as others we looked it and it was a bit too far to be an option that we considered.

Good memory care option

We liked it, it is pretty expensive, but we liked it if she gets to the point where she needs to go somewhere with lock down. All they do is memory care which is nice and we would already have her there except it's far away.

Top Notch

This was just a wonderful community. Our loved one was only there 10 days but they were a great 10 days. They really are just a wonderful community that really cares about their residents. They sent us a remembrance book (actual hard back book) and a card signed by the entire staff. The staff is was just very caring. They took the time to get to know her. They did everything they could do to make her more comfortable. The care here is just impeccable. The doctors and staff is just top notch. They kept us informed throughout the entire time. We would strongly recommend this community. I can not say enough good things about them.

I really like the facility ...

I really like the facility and the program. I don't know if the cost structure will fit our budget. We would not be able to stay there long term. Location is great.