SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

SIMPLY AMAZING!!! I was looking for a place for my mother and stumbled upon Jack's Place. The home like environment is just what I was looking for, They staff were very knowledgeable and kind. The home was incredibly clean and the staff interaction with the residents was great. I would recommend this place to anyone looking as they take GREAT care of the residents!!

Poor Standards

This facility means well but is not sufficiently staffed to maintain patient hygiene, care, or cleanliness standards. The rooms are small and bathrooms are shared. The facility was severely understaffed when I visited and I did not feel that they were capable of properly taking care of their clients. There were no scheduled or improvised client activities throughout the day. Client lifestyle is mainly sedentary during the day but it could be different with a larger staff comprised of qualified individuals.

A perfect fit!

I am very happy with Jack's Place. They are very good and I highly recommend them. The home is clean and comfortable, they have home cooked meals daily. I was there the other day and they were serving meat loaf and mashed potatoes. It looked so good! They also have dessert every day. We are happy with our decision to chose this home.

Home Environment

Great facility and awesome staff. Its a very welcoming environment. Every resident is made to feel as comfortable as if they we're in their own home, which it is their home, unlike these big business the time and love the staff give each resident is nothing that I have experienced. I wish we found this place sooner. If you would like to see your family member treated with care and love in a home environment this is the place, you will not be disappointed. They deserve it.

Feels like home....

Great place very caring employees,the residents are loved and cared for than any other place I have experienced. You would not regret bringing your love one to Jacks Place.

Look no further!

Only wanting the best for my parents when I moved them from Louisiana to the Mid-Cities to be closer to family, I spent weeks researching and visiting a variety of facilities. Thinking I found the best highly rated facility I still had to move them twice because their needs were not met due to gross understaffing. I'm so glad I found Jacks Place. It was the answer to my prayers. The owner started Jacks after experiencing the same problems I had. Jacks Place is EXCEPTIONAL! They go above and beyond to care for the folks that live there. I wish I would have found this place first.

amazing

Jack's Place is amazing. The staff go above and beyond. The care is just excellent. I don't know of anything that needs improving. We have just been so blessed to have found them. We had her in a nursing home before and it was just a nightmare. The care at this place is a million times better. It's been a God send. You can tell they care for their patients. They really love on them and give them that nurturing that they need.

Excellence

We could not have found a better place for our mom. Very attentive to their residents with great care and much love. Very clean. Very inviting atmosphere where friends and family are always welcomed.

Toured only

I only toured here. Services seemed good for the level of patients I saw. My parent was too active for what I observed. This seemed more appropriate for convalescent care. The owner seemed dedicated. Hospital beds were readily available. The home I used did not have beds, so until your bed was delivered you could not stay.

Girls House,, and Boys hous...

Girls House,, and Boys house across the driveway. rate for couple is pp price 4500 x 2, parents would share bathroom with other resident (s), rooms very small.