JACARANDA TRACE - Venice, FL has yet not published prices.

Great Staff

My dad lived at Jacaranda Trace for several years until passing in 2010. I loved visiting him there because the staff was so good. Everyone knew him and called him by name. The food was exceptional. I was expecting something like hospital food, but it seemed more like a country club to me, both in terms of food and the staff. While he was there, they did build a second building or set of units, and that did not seem to be as good of construction as the original section, according to my realtor brother. But my dad's unit in the original building was excellent.

When my dad had to move down to the Assisted Living floor, I just can't describe how great the staff there was too. They truly loved him, and I came to think of some of them almost as extended family members.

I'd definitely recommend Jacaranda Trace to anyone, based on my experiences with my father. I never heard him once complain about anything, and they were also very helpful to us when my father did pass, in helping us with the arrangements & such.