Ivy Trace

Thank you just does not seem appropriate; but there are no other words that I can say - the peace of mind, the level of care and the staff at Ivy Trace is exceptional. The facility is warm and inviting. My mother-in-law recently moved into Ivy Trace; it was a difficult move for her and the adjustment has not been easy; however, she is becoming more comfortable in her new surroundings. Her level of comfort comes from the Ivy Trace staff - they are awesome. They are caring, friendly and make you feel comfortable the moment you enter their facility. I would recommend this facility 100% and to be honest, if and when it's my time to leave my home my only hope is that I too can live in a facility such as Ivy Trace.

Outstanding facility and staff

Apartments are spacious with plenty of storage space; bathrooms/showers are safe; the common family and dining rooms are warm and inviting; homecooked meals are provided (yet apartments have small kitchens too); outdoor patios with porch swings are so peaceful; bingo every Saturday; church service every Sunday; beautician services available every week ... and best of all, the staff is warm, caring, knowledgeable, alert, and professional. They're outstanding!

My mother has lived at Ivy Trace for 2-1/2 years. She was staunchly independent before a stroke. Now she never wants to move from her apartment. Her family is at peace knowing she is content, receives prescriptions as ordered, is watched (yet still feels independent), is safe, is provided nourishing meals ... and looks forward to bingo every Saturday afternoon!

Please be aware that 24/7 RN services are not provided. This keeps costs down. I thought not having an RN on duty might may be a problem when my mother first moved to Ivy Trace, but it never, ever has been. On occasions when her health required attention, the staff immediately alerted family. If necessary, there is a hospital 10 minutes away; another 20 minutes away.

Ivy Trace Assisted Living is a small residence of just 15 one-bedroom apartments. All on one floor, we have no steps or elevators to contend with. Our comfortable community living room is warm and inviting for watching favorite shows or movies on our big screen TV, enjoying musical entertainment, Sunday devotions led by staff, games, or just to relaxing by our glowing fireplace on cold winter days.

Located in a residential area, away from commercial buildings and busy streets, you can enjoy the peace and quest of neighborhood living. In pleasant weather, you have a choice of sitting on our front deck with its tables and umbrellas or on our porch swings in the backyard gazebo surrounded by blooming flowers.

Three delicious home-cooked meals are served daily in our beautiful dining room. And meals at Ivy Trace are a real treat, as we cater to the tastes and desires of our residents. Only a residence as small and cozy as Ivy Trace could cater to many individual needs of residents as we do.

You’d have to experience Ivy Trace yourself to feel the safe comfort of our catered living style. Call or e-mail us for more information. We’d love to have you visit!