Iroquois Nursing Home - Jamesville, NY

Iroquois Nursing Home - Jamesville, NY has yet not published prices.

The best place in our community!!

Our family had an awful experience at another facility, so we were extremely grateful to Iroquois for transferring our grandmother to their facility. The minute you walk into this facility, you know it is a first class facility. Every staff member you deal with goes above and beyond their duties to help their residents get healthy and comfortable. They have an excellent activities department and what their music therapist was able to do with my grandmother was beyond amazing! I can't recommend this facility enough!!

A top notch facility!

We chose Iroquois because it seemed to be top notch compared to the others.....It was the best decision we could have ever made. Dad stayed at Iroquois after his heart condition and mom was there after her surgery. The entire staff, including the nurse's assistants cared for my parents as if they were one of their family members. The dietary staff, social workers and therapy departments are equally as fantastic. Dad had an exceptionally complex medication schedule, and the staff did a great job managing him medically.
Although mom & dad didn't participate in all of the activities they offer, their resident activities schedule is second to none. Walking into the main entrance feels like walking into a new hotel and not a nursing home. The lobby, reception and gift shop area is bright and beautiful. We always say that Iroquois doesn't feel like a nursing home, it feels like a community!
Our local community is truly blessed to have such a voluntary facility with such caring staff.

Wonderful people!

This community has done a wonderful job with helping my aunt out. They are taking very good care of her. The community is clean and neat and the food is okay. My aunt does not get out of the bed so activities are not something that she does.

It's one of the better facilities, but I wouldn't give them an A.

There are times we have gone to visit, and it seems like he is in bed a lot. We want him up and about, and getting stronger. Communication can be tough, they aren't always good about keeping us up to date. The food isn't that good. It's one of the better facilities, but I wouldn't give them an A. I just don't think they are doing to get him where he should be at this point. Staffing is an issue, the weekends are terrible trying to get someone to help.

For more than 20 years, we have been providing superior quality care and clinical excellence to residents in Central New York. Our mission is to provide superior, specialized care to our geriatric population and effectively serve the ever evolving needs of our community hospitals.