Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Queensbury, NY

Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Queensbury, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

We are very satisfied with the services provided. They are attentive to my moms needs. Everybody stops in her room and I asked if she had lunch yet. They brought her lunch and they were going to give me a meal too. They are very friendly. The floor is mopped and clean. I am waiting for a call back from someone about my moms care after she leaves.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They have been doing good things for him. My loved one is getting the best care he could get. They are all very friendly. It is very clean. They will answer any questions and are very good.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Everyone has been extremely helpful so far. I have not felt uncomfortable with this whole transition one single time. Everyone has been very patient and compassionate. I haven't noticed anything I would complain about, and I would absolutely complain. No issue with communication either!

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The day I was there my loved one was not happy because her meals were not according to her diet. They have fixed that. The staff are good and comforted her when she was crying. She likes her roommate. She is a very difficult patient. From what I can see it is good but she is complaining. She always complains. From what I could tell it looked clean. She has not had a good dining experience.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one seems to be improving and is getting stronger. The staff are friendly and approachable. They gave me a current medication list. The nurses and aides are all very friendly. My loved one shared that he has a bed sore and I told the nurse about it. The unit nurse is forthcoming with information and asked if we need anything else. He is pleased with the meals. He changed his mind about a meal and they brought him something else to eat. All of the staff are good at communicating and updating me.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The staff seem very nice and very helpful. The therapy is good. My friend has made improvements and progress. The nurses are very nice and helpful. The aides are very nice and helpful. I didn't see any problems at all with the cleanliness of the facility. The communication is great. I got a phone call very early one morning after my loved one fell and they wanted to make sure I knew right away.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I thought it looked pretty nice in there. My son is doing okay with the okay with it, he's making progress and improvements. The staff all seems to be nice. I thought it looked pretty nice and clean and tidy in there. My son seems to have all the information he needs about his care.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one likes the meals.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They are very attentive. They tend to their patient. So I'm not really worried if I am not there. That makes me feel good. I have recommended them to myself and to my friend! They do a great job with coming in and checking on my loved one. They are very attentive.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Some of the nurses are good.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

On a whole it is going well but my loved one has had problems with the menus and food. I spoke with a woman in the reception area and she has been fantastic. Finally he got what he ordered recently and that is straightened out. It is taking a while to help unless he has visitors. Other than that it is going well. I think the therapists push him more than they should and he was in pain afterwards. Sometimes he is getting it three times a day for an hour each time. They have been friendly and empathetic. There is only one nurse at night who is very short with us when we ask for help from her. Everyone else is great. He only eats in his room and he was in isolation the first week. It took two weeks to make sure he is getting the food he has ordered. I can be hard to get a hold of and if I ask they answer my questions. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get back to me.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

It is a homey environment and is very nice when you walk in the entry. There are pieces of art all over the place. You can skate right down the hallways, they're so nice and clean. They have some really nice programs and activities going on that my husband can participate in. My husband's room seems very comfy. He has a nice window to look out of and plenty of places to put things. The nurses are nice and everybody seems very pleasant. The people behind the desk are wonderful and very, very helpful. My husband's therapist is excellent and he's making improvements. She does her job well and you can communicate with her well. My husband says all the meals are good, except for the breakfasts.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They're very nice, but they seem to be very short handed. When my loved one makes a call in the room, it takes a while for them to get to the room. The people that work there seem to be good, nice people.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I felt that it was very understaffed especially nights and weekends. The nurses were professional but not enough support staff. The administrative staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. My loved one did not care for the meals. It took over an hour to get served. I was diligent and kept calling but the doctor had left for the day as early as 10 am.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Everybody's been great. They engage my loved one, they get him up and moving around even when he doesn't want to. He gets his therapy every day and they're pretty aggressive with him in a good way. They have done his therapy in his room in his bed if he doesn't want to go to the therapy room. The food doesn't look very appealing but he hasn't asked me to bring him anything. They're really good about answering all my questions and helping me out. I wish they would call me if they had a problem with him.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one is enjoying the therapy and he is working hard. He has nothing but good things to say about his therapist. He is very content and he loves the nurses and aides. The staff are all wonderful and make him feel him at home. The food could use some improvement. It would be nice to have fresh fruits and vegetables. They have been good with communication. I haven't felt frustrated and all my questions have been addressed immediately.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My mom was able to get set up really quickly and they got her going with therapy right away which is really important. I think they're communicating with her pretty well but there are some things that are getting lost and not making it to me.

Review of Warren Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Overall, my dad's care went well but he is not a fan of the food.