Riverview Ridge - Wilkes-Barre, PA

Still adjusting

Mom has been at Riverview Ridge for a short time now and since moving in I can say that I am happy with the decision. The place is very clean and the staff have been nice and friendly. Mom enjoys the many activities they have for the residents and although she doesn't like the food I have not had the chance to try it myself. I can't judge the food but I can say that this is a nice place for Mom.

My moms needs are well taken care of. Advises you if there are any problems right away. They make sure she is kept busy. Workers are very nice. Food is good.

very positive experience Justine was very helpful

I have found the staff to be helpful ...

I have found the staff to be helpful and pleasant. They have addressed my concerns for my dad. My mom, when going to visit him, is also treated well and they oftentimes watch out for her and relate issues to me later concerning her well being.

Looks very nice on the outside, high ...

Looks very nice on the outside, high hedges block the "river view". Nice inside, rooms are large and have private shower. Limited places to walk.

Riverview Ridge and Riverstreet Manor, two Genesis HealthCare facilities located on the same campus, offer Senior Living and Skilled Nursing options.

Riverview Ridge Senior Living offers active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.

Riverstreet Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

offers skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents requiring a short stay or extended care. Our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.