Inspirations Senior Living - Pahrump, NV

A nice community

I am happy living at this community. The staff is caring and I like that they keep the community clean. They offer a nice menu and activities for others to participate. I would recommend families to tour this community for the care and value that is offered.

I toured the Inspirations Assisted Living facility this afternoon. The two-story building is four years old. The common-area furnishings are upscale and comfortable. There are 77 apartments with 55 residents at this time. There appears to be adequate staff on duty and plenty of activities scheduled. I ate lunch there; the prepared food was tasty. [Removed] lead the tour. She was cordial, helpful, answered my questions and introduced me to other staff members who also

Providing Help For My Mom

The care is going well for my mom. They keep a clean and organized community. In the memory section they have caregivers who do a very good job monitoring my mom. I have had no problems. My mom likes the meals, the staff help monitor her diet and have put fruits our for her. I would recommend this community.

Inspirations Senior Living, a place where loved ones live well!

Inspirations Senior Living has many wonderful qualities and our father has settled in very well. Their standard of care from our first phone call to the day we moved him in has been professional, friendly and caring. We know he's being cared for by the best caregivers in Nevada.

Their a professional team who want to know about your loved ones needs, they provide safe and secure living arrangements. Their daily activities keep our father engaged, well fed with nutritional meals and simply happy. I've not heard him laugh and share funny stories about his day in a very long time.

Inspiratons Senior Livng is affordable, close to all medical facilities, and is an all inclusive fee based community. A very clean and well organized place that has a Team of happy people creating better days and happier lives everyday.