Bickford of West Lansing - Lansing, MI

Wonderful Staff

From our first visit to Bickford of West Lansing, everyone greeted us and all the staff members were very friendly, helpful and nice. The food here is good, and I feel the have a nice variety of items. I also appreciate that every resident wears an call button at all times, and I love that the community is a mile and a half from my home. I'm able to visit often. The community has been made over a lot since they were bought by new management, and while I feel they have done a great job, I feel the community itself could be kept more tidy.

Super Helpful Staff

The staff at Bickford have been super helpful, and have gone way out on a limb for us to accommodate and help us. They have just ben great. The food is excellent, and my friend just loves it. They have a wide array of activities and outings for the residents, and the community is clean with all brand new furniture. I also like that each wing has their own dining room, so the community retains a smaller, more homey feel.

Great tour

I was very impressed with the fact that the director of this community did our tour on a holiday weekend because they knew we were in a bit of a bind. They did an excellent job, took their time showing us around their beautiful community and were able to answer all our questions we felt that the location was not as close to us as we would like but I would recommend community.