Holt Heritage Village - Holt, MI

Not the right fit

Holt Heritage Village offered very nice apartments. It was not as clean and kept up as we would have liked. When we toured the facility the interaction between the staff and the residents were lacking. We chose another community for our current needs.

Lot's of great things here! biggest draw back was lack of a designated out door area other than at the entrance ways.The grounds are spacious perhaps when the weather warms it will give us a different vibe. Apartments were nice size and staff was super!

Holt Heritage Village

I am really impressed with the friendliness of all the staff members there at Holt heritage Village. Dawn Samuels [Removed] with her company called "By Dawn's Early Light" is based at the village, and she is doing an excellent job taking care of my mother. Even the residence there are very friendly and helpful. It is very peaceful, and beautiful there, and so far, very happy that I made the choice to put my sister and my mother there.

Very happy

Very friendly people and staff. Impressed so far and happy I found this place for both my mother and sister.

Just so, so

Been there almost two months and still waiting for the move in clean up issues to be resolved by maintenance crew. Paint, curtains, lock problems etc. Meals do not offer diabetic menu options except for sugar free pudding.

Heritage Village Review

Things went well with the team at the complex. Krista is wonderful. Then I had to deal with the Eyde Maintenance team. They are pathetic individuals. Mom was at my house and they were to fix things in the apt. Men used the toilet, left the seat up, urinated all over the bowl and left it. Shotty workmanship throughout the apt. Installed a frig that had the shelves masking taped in, one door shelf missing entirely. Black door handle on white frig. Can't open kitchen drawer due to frig handle being on wrong side. Paint work a disappointment. I reported a blind handle missing, so they took it off another blind and moved it to missing within same room. Paint spills in brand new carpet. And they had the audacity to change the thermostat from AC at 78 to AC at 73 and left it. This is on my Mom's utility bill. I was perfectly happy with Heritage until the Eyde maintenance men entered the picture.

They care and will work with you to see that any problems big or small will be solved. The staff is very warm and friendly

Great

Moved my 95 year mother in here. Very nice facilities, but the staff tops all. The services are great. She getting to the where I don't think she ever want leave. She was living alone, now has lots of friends to interact with.

Great Independent Senior Living Value

Having just turned 90 and living alone for the last 18 1/2 years it was becoming too difficult for Mom to stay in the house she and Dad built 60 years earlier. Lawn care, snow removal, trash pick up, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc became too much. We contacted over 12 senior living facilities with costs ranging from $800-$4,500 per month. We visited Holt Heritage Village senior independent living apartments and immediately knew we had found "a place for Mom". Christi, Marketing Director and Krista, Administrator, demonstrated a genuine concern for Mom. They discussed Mom's background & living goals, walked her through their menu of services, showed her a model apartment, and promised to meet/exceed her expectations. At 4 weeks, they have! Being around people, Mom is more active and alert. She loves the food and the 1 hour of free housekeeping per week. She remains independent, has access to everything she needs in one place, and is safer than in her home. We are so thankful for finding Holt Heritage Village.

Good choice place.

This is where we chose for my parents. They were previously in an apartment on the top floor of a pole barn at my brother's home. Too many steps. This is perfect for them. The apartments are getting a new renovation and are very attractive. The activities that are there seem to be very appealing and fun for them. I like the way the buildings are all enclosed so walking is easy even in bad weather. Everyone seems to be so very kind and helpful. We are very happy with our choice. Thank you Holt Heritage Village for providing this for the elderly.

Currently we have the waive...

Currently we have the waiver program providing us with very capable women who come in and give me a good amount of break from staying with mom. We're looking at possibly Sept. for placing her, at this time. THANKS! These are wonderful leads which we'll more than likely use. My h.s. best friends mom just died Sat. at this place. I've been there. I don't know if we could afford it, but loved it.

It's working out great.

It's working out great. If anything needs to be done they do it right away in the first day. It's only a about a third of the place is full, so there are some activities but there aren't many people to participate right now. The food is about a three. The parking is excellent. They keep it well cared for and salted in the winter. It's a pretty good community.

Heritage Village is an Independent with Assisted services facility located on a beautiful 11 acre campus offering many services. Included in the rent: Gas, water, wireless internet and trash removal, some on site activities & all outside maintenance. Residents can purchase other services including: Meals, Housekeeping, Laundry, grocery shopping, bathing assistance, medication reminders, etc. Apartments feature bay windows with window treatments, chandeliers, full size stoves & refrigerators, central air, walk in showers with seats, walk in closets in 2 bedrm. Apts. and the safest fire protection. LHV has a total of 45 apartments giving our community a family like feel. We have an on site Chapel with Church & Bible Study services. LHV has an on site Beauty/Barber shop, exercise room and a library in each building. Beautiful private grounds with plenty of room for walking, riding bikes and gardening. Each apartment building has their own laundry room, formal dining room and library with tv.& fireplaces. Caring for seniors for over 50 years.