Craft Care Hom - Delhi Charter Township, MI

Some doctor issues, but good individualized activites.

I've been extremely happy with them, I've had a little bit of issues with the doctor ordering things like an oxygen concentrator because my moms stats were running low at night, but they weren't putting it on her and I don't know if it was an issue where she was pulling it off or they just weren't putting it on her, but apparently it wasn't medically necessary so now I have to pay for it. I've had to put my two cents in about three or four times; I've had to ask them to put her back on medication that they took her off of because they thought it was causing diarrhea (the original doctor said it may cause constipation). There would be times when they wanted to give her medication and I told them she would react adversly to it (I know from my past experiences) but they didn't listen and had to learn the hard way. I've had more issues with the doctor than anything else which is frustrating from my perspective.
Now she's intereacting with people there and the owner is aware that she LOVES music so now she tries to get people to come in and perform for them. They really try to individualize the activities for the residents so that there are things they like to do.

Open to daycare. Morning activities ...

Open to daycare. Morning activities are slow. More activities in evening. Seem knowledgeable. Quite a few allegations on investigative report w/DHS, but these were phoned in by disgruntled ex-employees and were found to be invalid.

Craft Care Home has been caring for the elderly population for forty years. We are proud of our three generation family tradition of excellence.We are conveniently located on Cedar St. in Holt. We are newly remodeled and even more accommodating than ever before. Our bedrooms are open and spacious with private full bathrooms.

We offer a full service salon on the premises to help keep everyone looking their best.

Our meals are prepared and served with special attention to presentation and health benefits.

Our staff is both CPR and First Aide certified. They have been screen for criminal backgrounds and fingerprinted. We are pleased with our low turn over rate. Most of our staff has been providing care for our residents for mare than five years.loving care, in a clean, safe home-like setting.