Independence Village Naperville - Naperville, IL

• Transportation
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

Review of Independence Village

I wandered in after a walk. I met with Heidi, and she was exceptional. I came away feeling important and my family's needs were a priority. Our family member at this time will need a little more rehab at this point - but would love to be a part of Independence Village in a different situation.

Review of Independence Village

When it became time for me to receive more help with living arrangements, Independence Village is the place I chose. The staff understands what a stressful time it is to move and adjust to a new life schedule. They are kind, very helpful, and friendly in welcoming new comers, and make a real effort to include us all in activities. It is kept clean, meals are fine, and there are many outings, games, movies, and guest performers for all interests.

Review of Independence Village

My mothers experience living here for almost a year and a half has been wonderful! She loves the staff, the activities and meals. It is a beautiful place and has many extras with bird feeders, flowers and benches to enjoy outside. We are so thankful for Independence Village.

Review of Independence Village

My mom has lived here for 1 year. The staff has been great and the facility is beautiful. The food awesome and very tasty.

Review of Independence Village

It's a wonderful family-oriented place. Our dad was so comfortable and happy here. The staff are thoughtful and dedicated.

A ages 92 [Removed] and 94 [Removed], we decide it was time to move on and leave our home of thirty years. Having lived in Naperville for over 55+ years and we always had our own home, we decided to move to an assisted living facility. With one of our adult sons (we have 4 sons) and two adult daughters, we visited a number of assisted living homes in a 25-mile area of Naperville. At this point we decided to visit Independence Village. [Removed] and I had been aware of Independence Village and had visited old friends who had lived at Independence Village. We also had a tour of Independence Village about 4-5 years ago. There were no words spoken during this tour. At the end I took a vote and it was unanimous that Independent Village should be our next home. It is wow(Home).

I like the activities. The food is good the people are friendly. The staff are good I also help with the bingo money and call the list of games.

”I’ve lived here a long time and I’m so happy to be here. You can have pets here and the staff is wonderful. I feel safe here. The food is good and it’s always clean. Dr. [Removed] introduced us to Independence Village Naperville and said it was the place for me.”

“I’m comfortable here”

“I have lived here for 6 years. It’s my home. I’m independent and my needs are so well cared for. There is safety in my living here. I’m content here.”

Nice Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I have no complaints of how things are going. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The property was kept clean and had a great activity list. It was just not the right fit for us in the end decision.

Did Not Meet My Requirements

be well cared only spent about 30 minutes here just touring the community to get a sense as to what it was all about. After learning that they didn't offer what I wanted I knew it wasn't going to suit me. I was in need of something with a garage and they don't have anything such as that. It was a nice place well carefor the people seemed friendly enough but without a garage I just wasn't interested I knew of other places that would be a better fit for me so I went with that.

She loves her place!

My mother is doing great, she likes her apartment. It suits her well. I would recommend this place because of [Removed], the person in charge of introducing the new people is a lovely lady. Everything takes time getting used to, she likes the fact that it's her own place. She is enjoying the fact that she can be in her own place with the help that she needs. It has been a good experience.

Donna Goomas

We are so happy to know that your mom has settled in and has become an important part of our community. We believe it is an honor to serve our residents. I
Thank you for the kind words.
Community Manager

Good respite stay

I have not visited Independence Village in person but from my dealing with the staff over the phone they appear to be friendly. My brother has positive things to say about the community during our conversations. He said the food is very good and he can tell the meals have improved his health.

Love the apartments. They are spacious. The premade sandwich was okay. Residents were very nice and welcoming. The tour guide was so helpful and willing to meet my needs for adaptations.

Independence Village of Naperville - Naperville, IL

Tis is a WONDERFUL place! My 98 yr old mother who has always lived with family moved there this year and is so happy. The staff - caregivers, maintenance, kitchen, activities, administration are kind, responsive, and professional, going above and beyond to meet moms needs. The residents are enthusiastic about life and involved with each other and the many activities provided. Making friends here is easy! the facility and rooms are very clean. The smaller size of the facility is reassuring to mom in navigating her way around. affordability is reasonable and they are helpful in pursuing every avenue of available resources for seniors. If you're looking or a place for a loved one be sure to check this out - Definitely one to consider!

Very Nice Tour, Good Community

I had a very nice tour of this community. It is a really good community. Everything looked great, and clean. The staff I met were friendly, and kind. They took their time showing me all around the community. It was a nice experience. Unfortunately the location of the community was a little far from where my parents wanted to be.

The staff was kind and continuously showed affection to my mother. The activities and other residences were excellent. My mother was very happy here. I fully recommend this facility. It is well run and the facilities are spotless

Donna Goomas

Thank you for sharing your mother with us. We truly enjoyed having her as a member of our family.

Great place. Warm and cozy so that it would feel like your own home. Because the apartments do not have a full kitchen, the separate, community full kitchen room allows residents to cook and bake for themselves or the community. This is a very good option because it's so 'homelike'.

A Nice Place To See

I took a tour of this community and saw that it was fine. The guide did a very good job showing us the community. My mom feels this would have been a better place and the price may have been cheaper for her.

5 stars all the way!!!

I am very satisfied living at Independence Village. The staff are friendly and very cooperative. The community is clean. The food is ok. They offer a lot of activities and I would recommend this community.

A warm and caring place to live!

My dad moved into Independence Village of Naperville about 2 1/2 months ago. We are extremely pleased with the lovely, comfortable atmosphere, good food and an extraordinarily kind and caring staff. I asked my dad how he would review the place, and he said that they care about each person as an individual. There are plenty of events scheduled that residents can participate in if desired and I have enjoyed some wonderful "in house" little musical performances with my dad. He enjoys the convenience of a weekly church service without having to go out, and is meeting new friends when he reads the newspaper each morning in the lovely common area. I have peace of mind knowing that he is getting three good meals a day, weekly cleaning of his apartment, someone at the main desk 24/7 and staff that truly put great thought and care into the people and atmosphere. We are grateful for Independence Village of Naperville!

Beautiful. Great food. Friendly staff...

Beautiful. Great food. Friendly staff. Happy residents. Close to the Naperville River Walk, downtown, and Edwards hospital. Absolutely love it!

Family Owned Senior Living Community serving the surrounding Naperville area for over 3 decades. On-Site Wellness Center, robust Activities, 3 delicious meals per day, housekeeping, transportation. Thrive as you age, Life happens here! Come meet your next best friend.