Good Tour of A Friendly Community

I had a pretty pleasant tour of this community. Everything went well. The community looked nice and well-kept. Everything I saw looked nice and clean. They have nice activities offered for the residents. The staff was very welcoming and kind. It was nice tour, and this is a good community with kind people.

My Tour Was Very Nice

My tour of the community went very well. The community looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and very informative, they answered all my questions. It was a little bit out of my mother budget. Overall it was a pleasant tour. This is a nice community.

Smooth and Seamless

My mother and 2 aunts purchased an attached home at the Lakes at Waterford Aurora, IL. Ruth who assisted myself and the aforementioned ladies in the process could not have been anymore professional & helpful. She was very knowledgeable about all the contractual & financial aspects and delivered on any promises that she made.
My mother and aunts are extremely happy in their new home and I would certainly recommend The Lakes at Waterford Aurora, IL to anyone.

We were there. We liked it...

We were there. We liked it. Waiting for a response to a request for a fenced in backyard to contain her dogs.

Each duplex home features 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, fully applianced kitchen, fireplace, laundry room, garage, front porch, Lifeline phone system, and many luxury features! Sunrooms and pond views are also available. Each is approx 1350 to 1450 sq. feet.

Enjoy your independence on our 38 acre campus with assisted living, memory care, and skilled care and rehabilitation options available should your needs change.