• On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Transportation
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Personalized care plans
  • Personal care

Attentive Staff!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far I am pleased with how things are going for him. The staff have been attentive to her needs and I am comfortable with the care they are providing. I like that there are a lot of activities available to the residents and the staff always have something going on to keep them busy. Overall we are pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

Review of Independence Court

I placed my mother at Independence Court. I very happy with the care they give her. The meals are well planned and tasty. The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about certain types of behaviors. Also, my mother in law had been there for over 2 years. That is why I know how they care for residents.

Great Community Set Up!!

I really like that my father can get around the community. The set up is great he is able to go outside to the patio and enjoy the day. He has participated in some musical activities that are offered. The communication has been great from the caregivers side. The housekeeping could be a little better.

At Independence Court of Erie, we believe enhanced personal care should enhance your lifestyle. Located in a peaceful suburban wooded area, our residents enjoy elegant settings, a wide variety of social activities and programs, good food, friends and living assistance tailored to each resident’s needs. The way we see it, our community should optimize your independence and assure peace of mind for both you and your family.