Juniper Village at Meadville - Meadville, PA

Mother's transition to Juniper Village

We have been very happy with Juniper Village. All of the staff have made the transition for both my mother and I as comfortable as ever could be. She has been more active there then she has been in the last couple years. The physical and emotional care that she has received has been excellent. I especially like the way I have been informed about her progress and any needs and concerns that they have identified. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Juniper Communities

William F. Moats, Jr., thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Juniper Village at Meadville! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great care with character

Juniper Village at Meadville is a great place. They provide great activities for the residents to be involved and stay active as well as a great nursing staff to ensure their health and wellness. Their leadership team is the most caring I have ever met and the staff are none less than stellar. As others have reviewed, the building could use some updates, but it has such character, I am glad they have kept many things the same historically speaking. This is a great choice for Senior Living and I can assure you would not be disappointed. Any concern that has ever arose, was addressed quickly and with compassion.

Juniper Communities

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

A true Gem all around.

The staff and management at this community is by far the best around. This is a community who truly leads by example. I have had the pleasure of visiting Juniper Village at Meadville on many occasions and cannot speak enough good about them. From the Executive Director, [Removed], to the housekeeping staff, every single person has been extremely kind and helpful. [Removed]runs a well respected community and I have seen great changes with Juniper Village at Meadville under her leadership. What a true gem they have found in her. The care demonstrated by all of the staff here is just amazing. From having deficiency free state surveys to winning a National Quality award. I guarantee you would not be disappointed bringing a loved one to stay here. The building is not fancy and new, but it has great character and I cannot speak highly enough of the care! Don't let the age of the building deter you from receiving quality care at a very affordable price.

Juniper Communities

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Juniper Village at Meadville! We will be sure to share them with our team. We appreciate your recommendation.

If a historic inn interests you, check out Juniper Village of Meadville. It retains its charm & cachet, giving your loved one a permanent address of timeless luxury. But above all is the staff, who are unfailingly kind, considerate and friendly. My mother is request was out of the ordinary, but they were willing to accommodate. The dietary service is high quality and variety.

Juniper Communities

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Kelly Boyd. We appreciate you taking the time to recommend us to others. You really made our day today.

I would recommend Juniper Village!!!

I am so glad that A Place for Mom helped me in locating Juniper Village. This was a good fit for my mom. She has settled in and she stays busy with the activities offered as well as going to shop. She also signed up to see a play and she enjoys attending church at the community. The building and grounds are well maintained. The food is ok and even though she struggles with eating the wonderful staff are there for her.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this wonderful five-star review and glowing recommendation. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and are elated that your mother is so happy at Juniper Village. We are thankful that A Place For Mom pointed you in our direction, we value that partnership.

The Best Place to Be!!!

I knew the moment I stepped foot into Juniper that my Dad would be taken care of. Upon meeting the staff, I felt immediately comfortable. The rooms are beautiful, the food very good and there is always an event happening to keep everyone busy!!

The most important thing for my father and I was to have open communication between all of us. Whether it was my father not feeling well, a snack wanted or needed in the night or a helping hand....a call to the doctor, help scheduling or discussing a weekly meal plan...Junipers staff was there.

My father recently passed away and my family and I were able to be there. Juniper helped make that moment possible. Juniper also helped my father have Hospice care right there in the facility. It couldn't have been any better anywhere else.

Yes, Juniper was a blessing sent to my family and made the last few months of my father's life one that he could enjoy. We were able to sign him out for the day and take him places then bring him back to his room. He was able to enjoy the ice cream socials every Monday. There are so many things to say and I just cannot say enough. Some of the staff even took the time out of their day; to attend my Dad's funeral and that I shall never forget.

The staff is wonderful, giving, caring and have personalities. They aren't the type to just walk around in robot mode.

I would like to publicly thank Juniper for all that they have done for my family and most of all; the time they took to take care of my Father, who was so very special to me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Juniper-you are truly the best!

Juniper Communities

Angela thank you so much for your heartfelt comments. It was truly our pleasure and joy to know your father and provide the care that he needed. We're so happy to have been part of your family's last days together and play a small role in the joy you all shared. We appreciate your referral and will keep you in our thoughts always.

Juniper Village

Amazing atmosphere! Awesome staff, great food always smiling.

Juniper Communities

Amazing and awesome - that sums it up. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Juniper Village

This is the best possible place for my Dad. They are compassionate, caring, and they care for him individually. Their communication with the patient and the family is unsurpassed. Residents feel at home, and families are content because of the excellent care.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Barbara. We are delighted that you feel this is the best possible place for your Dad. It is our pleasure to compassionately care for our residents on a very individualized basis. We are thankful that you have also recognized our communication as being unsurpassed. It is our aim to communicate effectively in all areas. We appreciate your continued referrals to Juniper Village at Meadville.

Juniper Village

I feel that my mother has had excellent care at Juniper over the last 2 1/2 years. We would like to thank Monica Blood, Executive Director; Laura Alexander, Director of Wellness and all of the wonderful aides, office, kitchen, cleaning, laundry, and maintenance staff that continue to show sincere compassion, love, and encouragement to our mother day after day.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for recognizing us Mary Ellen. We certainly do our best to provide quality, compassionate care to our residents and their families as we nurture the spirit of life in every individual we touch!

Review of Juniper at Meadville - Meadville, PA

I have lived here for 4 years and am satisfied with my care.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for giving us the honor of caring for you for four years. We hope to be able to care for you for many more. We appreciate your recommendation of Juniper Village at Meadville.

Review of Juniper Village - Meadville, PA

Staff is friendly, caring, and well-trained. Very happy with our food and accommodation. Very glad we came here.

Juniper Communities

Mary we are glad that you are here too. We thank you for your recommendation to others. We look forward to many more years of serving you.

Juniper Village at Meadville

My mother needed help with activities of daily living but would prefer to do them herself. My sister and I needed peace of mind that she was safe and cared for but had that independence for 2 years. The atmosphere is reminiscent of happy days gone by. The staff is caring and loving and becomes extended family. Residents can experience participation in sharing life with others.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Diana, we are so pleased that we have offered peace of mind to you and your sister as well as an independent lifestyle for your mother - with helping hands when she needs it. We are happy to be included in your extended family and appreciate your recommendation of us to others.

Great community!

Juniper Communities

Thank you Sharon for your recommendation of Juniper Village at Meadville.

Juniper Village

Excellent care! Wonderful atmosphere, delicious food. Very, very pleased with everyone and everything.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Kathy for your recommendation of Juniper Village at Meadville. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve.

Review of Juniper Village at Meadville - Meadville, PA

After my loving husband passed away on January 23, 2010, my children of three girls and three boys did not want me living alone due to falling quite often.
I was accepted at Juniper Village due to my hubby being a Veteran in World War II.
All the great officers and servers treat us with being helpful, respectful, and are benevolent.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Lois for your kind comments. It is truly our honor to have you with us. We appreciate your recognition of our staff and your recommendation to others.

Juniper Village

On a whole it's a good place to be. I sincerely believe everyone tries to do the best job they can. I think it's nice they make my bed every morning and everything is always clean. I think they put a nice article in the newspaper about our wonderful new executive director, Monica. Kim in the business offices always teaches me new things on paying bills. I enjoy our trips with our activities.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Fred, we are pleased that you are happy with your home at Juniper Village at Meadville. We appreciate your recommendation to others.

Juniper Village

Excellent, attentive care. Needs are met, and communication is great. Recommend to others.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your comments.

Juniper Village

The staff are exceptional here, from the exceptional director to the aides, everyone knows everyone by their names and always has a smile on their face and a laugh in their heart. I am glad to call this HOME.

Juniper Communities

We are pleased to be considered HOME. It is our honor to be a part of your home. Thank you for recognizing our exceptional staff and recommending Juniper Village at Meadville to others.

Juniper Village

I think this place is really great. I love the food. Staff is very courteous. We all help each other to nurture the spirit of this facility.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your recommendation and acknowledgement that we live our philosophy of nurturing the spirit of life!

Juniper Village

Staff is very attentive and also very caring. Management team does a great job especially the executive director. If I have any issues they always taken care of right away.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your acknowledgement of our great management team. We are pleased to know that we are responsive to your needs and caring in our actions.

Feels like family.

Juniper Communities

That is the highest compliment we can receive. Thank you!

Juniper Village

I recently toured this community on a weekend. the executive director was available to me right at that moment to tour myself and my family members. The receptionist offered me a beverage. The tour went very well and the executive director was so sweet and knowledgeable, she made us all feel right at home. The community has so much character and history, I remember staying at this community when it was a hotel. All of the staff were smiling and laughing with the residents. Very impressed and highly recommend.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your recommendation. We are pleased that you noted the history of the former David Mead Inn. So many of our residents and their families have fond memories of the Inn and that only adds to their exceptional experience at Juniper Village. We are also proud of our warm, welcoming staff and appreciate your recognition.

Juniper Village

Wonderful staff. Very friendly and welcoming.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your recommendation of Juniper Village at Meadville.

Peace of mind is out there Care Givers!

My brother and I put our parents in Juniper and we were pleased with the staff in the amount of time trying to coach our parents out of their room to join in activities. There are many things for them to do if they want to be active. The housekeeping staff and laundry staff did a great job as my Mom was a picky housekeeper herself. If a problem did arise the administration and staff was quick to take on the problem and rectify it promptly. Great staff and it was wonderful to get to know them by name. I'd highly recommend this place if your loved one needs a few helping hands.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Darcie. Offering peace of mind to our residents and their families is the highest honor we can receive. We appreciate your recommendation.

THANK YOU JUNIPER!

Mom has been a resident at Juniper Meadville going on 7 years now.

We are great full to the staff for assisting our family as well as our mother thru years of Alzheimers issues. The amount of compassion given my mothers individual needs is outstanding! I fully believe this was the best choice for our set of circumstances and continue to be amazed and the superb level of care. Thank you Monica Blood and staff.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Leslie, it is truly our pleasure to care for your mother and also to provide support and comfort to your family as well. We appreciate your recognition and recommendation to others.

I Love Juniper Village at Meadville

My parents moved into Juniper Village at Meadville over three years ago. The respect, assistance, and genuine affection they've received gives me complete peace of mind on their account. I do not know words to adequately describe how wonderful the staff is. Structured and unstructured activities cover a wide range of interests. The Meadville facility would benefit from some updating.. First-time visitors should not let cosmetics outweigh the priceless quality of care.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Pat for your constructive comments. We love it when we hear the wonderful things as well as things that can be improved upon. We are extremely proud of the staff at Juniper Village at Meadville and pleased they have offered you such complete peace of mind. We are also proud of our Connections activities program and the interactions between individuals during unstructured or impromptu activities. These are some of the things that set this community apart from others. We appreciate your recommendation of this community to others.

Juniper Village at Meadville is Personal Care Community providing personal care to individuals who need assistance in the activities of daily living. Juniper Village believes the keys to healthy aging are maintaining an Active Body, Engaged Mind, and Fulfilled Spirit. Juniper Village Nurtures the Spirit of Life in each individual’s whose lives they touch. Friends, Family and Neighbors are encouraged to celebrate with the residents and staff at Juniper Village, create lasting friendships and memories, and to support each other through their own personal life journey. The warm community atmosphere fosters a family environment and welcomes New Beginnings. Private and semi private rooms are available.