Bozeman Lodge - Bozeman, MT has yet not published prices.

[Removed] Reigns at Bozeman Lodge

We have a friend there and found out first hand that he is [Removed] and unable to get assistance when he needs it.
I am a long distance friend, but at least I answered my phone. I tried to call there to get help for him and NO ONE ANSWERED THE PHONE!! After several tries, and the phone going unanswered, I notified another friend who lives in Bozeman and she personally went to the facility to check on this bad situation. When I finally got someone to answer the phone, I realized that this place must be seriously understaffed. Hopefully, this poor man finally got some help from someone on the staff. In my opinion, this is [Removed]!

Radiant Senior Living

We always encourage feedback from family and friends of our residents. We have taken your feedback to our team to address our phone policies. We encourage you to call or email our hotline number to discuss your concerns so that we may address them. Our hotline information can be found on our website.

Slight lack of privacy.

This is a nice facility. The main concern I had with this facility was the fact that there was very little privacy for residents. My friend also could not receive quite the proper level of care with this facility, if he were to live here.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Bozeman Lodge. We appreciate you taking the time to comment. Each of our residents has their own private apartment, and access to Assisted Living care services. We encourage you to speak with our team again about your specific concerns.

Hillary Bigerta was very professional, kind, pleasant & attentive to my elderly friend that was gathering information about the Bozeman Lodge. Hillary gave her a tour of the lodge & supplied her with all the need information that she will need to talk with families I was very pleased with Hillary kind attention to my friend.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community. We agree- Hilary is wonderful!

Our experience was wonderful! Hilary was extremely helpful.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. We appreciate your kind words!

Need to Hire More Care gives, But Overall a Nice Community

I was at this community for about a month and it was a good experience. I do feel they over work their care givers, and they need to hire some more people. It is a nice looking community, everything is very well maintained. The staff is wonderful, they are very caring and willing to help at any time. It is a bit expensive. So I would say if you can afford this community, I would recommend it.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Bozeman Lodge. We do feel that our staff is wonderful and appreciate your kind words. Please reach out via our hotline to speak with us directly about your concerns so that we may discuss and address any issues.

Mom was very happy here.

My mother was very well taken care of at this community. She seemed to be very happy. The staff was excellent and attended all of her needs. She was had a choice of activities. Her meals were good variety of meals were given. I would recommend this community for others.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Bozeman Lodge. We value your recommendation!

Great place. Friendly and courteous.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience!

The Staff Have Been Patient

Sadly, Dad is not happy here but the staff are doing their best to get Dad motivated. The community is doing their job at caring, keeping things clean, and provide activities. They even set up a casino trip because my dad wanted to go to one. I would like to see more interaction or companionship between the staff and my dad.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Bozeman Lodge. We aim to provide caring and comfortable environments for all those who depend on us. If you feel that there are necessary improvements please reach out to our hotline number found on our website so that we may address those needs.

The location is excellent. The staff is very helpful andthe food is great. And her overall experience he couldn't ask for anything better.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Bozeman Lodge. We appreciate your kind words.

Really Clean and Friendly

Bozeman Lodge is a friendly place, located community in Bozeman, which mattered to me and ultimately, it helped me make a decision to go with this community. It is a new facility that is also well kept. Another plus for me, because I do not have to replace or repair things. The community is really clean and friendly.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Bozeman Lodge. We appreciate your kind words!

We are very pleased.

We are very pleased. Everyone is friendly. The community is spotless. The food is good. We don't have any complaints at all. We don't have a lot to compare it to, but as far as our expectations, I have no reason not to give it a five.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Bozeman Lodge! We appreciate your kind words.

Satisfied

I’ve been very happy with everyone I’ve interfaced with. I’ve been very happy with all the communities that my loved one has stayed in. In the end, my loved one needed to move to a memory care community, but we were satisfied with Bozeman Lodge.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. Thank you for your kind words!

Nice Dining and Apartments

It's fantasitic. We looked at a couple of places and found Bozeman Lodge to be the best. I like the apartment, the staff, the facility itself and the way they set up their dining. People can eat anytime from 7am to 7pm and they have a variety of entrees. The thing that I really noticed was the personal empowerment which is really important. I think because it was designed to be a retirement community and then they had both retirement and assisted, it looks more like apartment living that assisted living.

They're really wonderful. The value was the best of all of them. It looks like a person's nice home. There is a lot of life to it. I highly recommend it. My aunt had an easy transition because of all the fine quality there.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about our community and for taking the time to comment!

Bozeman Lodge is an Independent and Assisted Living community located in the beautiful Gallatin Valley of Montana. Live the way you choose - in style and comfort, surrounded by good friends and modern amenities. Bozeman Lodge is a warm and friendly community with a full range of amenities and a full schedule of social, educational and recreational opportunities. We offer one and two bedroom private apartments and spacious two bedroom cottages. Our Cottage Homes and Lodge Apartments give you the freedom to cultivate the lifestyle you want, knowing that someone else is taking care of the little things like taking out the trash, mowing the lawn and cooking dinner. The western spirit is alive and well for all to experience only an hour and a half away from Yellowstone National Park.