Fairwinds - Sand Creek - Idaho Falls, ID

Welcoming environment

The staff at Fairwinds is great. When I brought my mother in, she was unable to walk and the aids there made sure that someone is with her and checking on her every hour. She enjoys the food and there's plenty of it to keep everyone satisfied. The other residents are really nice and friendly, they try their best to include everyone. The director is great at organizing different types of activities so everyone has something to do.

The only complaint I have is that sometimes the staff forgets to check the fridges in the rooms. My mom went 10 days roughly with food in her fridge that hadn't been cleaned out. It is a bit expensive but you do get what you pay for and in this case, it's a lot.

I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking in this area because it's nice and clean, the smell is always nice and never overwhelming.

A tour for care for mom and dad

We toured this community for the care for my parents. We liked the staff and the care that is available. The menu looked appealing. We would of like this community, but we needed additional care. We would recommend this community for families to tour for the care of a loved one.

Not our best option...

When I toured Fairwinds, my mother was under the weather not doing well, she was just out of the hospital. Fairwinds was under construction and it would have been too confusing with all of the stuff going on. Plus, the room that they showed us that was available was facing a spot that they were going to build a building. She would have been facing a building and we did not want that.

Over the top staff!!

My grandfather is doing pretty well, we have had some ups and downs, but they're taking good care of him. They do a really good of keeping the facility clean. The thing that stood out the most was when my grandfather talked about how lonely he was, the staff right away started making sure he's meeting people and encouraging activities. They really pulled together as a team. The staff that works there really do care about their residents.

Working Out Well

I was helping my friend find a place because she wasn't able to stay at home anymore. She has adjusted well to the community. She is doing well and seems happy here. This is a nice community and everything is working out well.

Beautiful facility, good food and many choices, many activities and exercise and physical therapy offers. A Nursing Company on the site. Seemed to have happy dwellers!

Renell gave a great tour!At this time we don't feel that Fairwinds will meet our mother's needs.

The residents all really happy

Those places are very expensive. They charged $19 a plate for Easter dinner for guests. I really like the place and they’re happy there. They are always doing something, field trips and exercises classes. The residents all really happy and interact with each other. I was really impressed with the physical therapy there. That was part of why we chose this community.

When you visit our retirement community in the Sand Creek neighborhood of Idaho Falls, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to Yellowstone or Jackson Hole, while others are gathered in the bistro drinking their morning coffee. Fairwinds - Sand Creek feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of white glove, five-star service translates into an experience that feels more like a vacation at your favorite resort rather than a typical retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At Fairwinds - Sand Creek, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. How about a European cruise? We’ll plan it end to end. Karaoke after dinner sound fun? Standard play. Gourmet meals for the most discerning foodie? Our chef’s are award-winning. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Fairwinds - Sand Creek, the retirement of your dreams is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.