Sanford Estates - Roswell, GA has yet not published prices.

This is the ideal place but the most expensive for my Mom. Wish I could place her here but too costly. Wonderful staff and amenities that she would love. Only issue is the apartments do not come with a full kitchen, however there is a kitchen for everyone to use in the common area which makes for a great gathering place when you want to cook.

This is a lovely location, nearest to [name removed] in Norcross on the north end. They have live-in managers and a really nice dining room area. Like the atrium layout and only 3 floors. Nice wooded area.
CONS - Price is a big one. This place is about $800 over our $2,500 per month budget. No concessions. And the 1 BR apartment at that price was just OK. Only had a partial kitchen with no stove or oven. Not even a microwave. Just a frig.

Very nice,friendly, pleasant decor. Food is okay. Competitive.

Low end experience

I visited this community with my mother recently and if you are on a budget they have figured a way out to deliver services to their residents for a low cost. When I first spoke to the marketing rep she described the services as “cruise ship like”. Since my mother travels a lot on high end cruises she was disappointed to find a Carnival cruise. Very small apartments that reminded me of a motel room. A AC unit installed in the wall and a small fan to blow the air into the bedroom. Ceiling tiles throughout. Food delivered by cart in the dining room. I can go on but bottom line is this is a low end option for people on a budget. The people seem friendly but not a place for my mother.

A home for my brother

My brother is the one that moved into this place. I told him I am jealous. It is perfect for him. Very clean and the staff is so helpful and kind. We are so glad [Removed] with A place for Mom put Sanford Estates on the list as a place to take a tour.

This community just opened in February and is 50% occupied, with 80% of units accounted for with deposits. Beautiful open, lots of natural light, airy floor plan. Great ammenities including a movie theater, nice workout room, lovely dining room and more...
I really liked the feel of this community. the staff was friendly and seemed happy to be working there. They also greeted residents in passing by name.
Cons - units are a little smaller with only kitchenettes (small full-sized refrigerator, small sink, and tiny counter space). Could expand with cart and add microwave and/or toaster oven, and coffee maker/ice tea maker.

Tell them Sparks sent you! He loves it here!

Top amenities, brand new construction and several apartment options to fit budgets and needs. The movie theatre is a dream complete with soft serve ice cream and freshly popped pop corn! Staff go out of their way to help residents feel part of a community. Tell them [Removed] sent you!

A new community.

My loved ones like living at Sanford Estates. The caregivers cater to the residents. They offer daily activities as well as a bus for trips and to take you to your appointments. The food is good and the community is clean. I would recommend this community.

Very nice place

Our experience with Sanford Estates was a good one, I would give them top marks across the board!

Very impressive.