Love this facility! They are very friendly and helpful with everything. Very clean and well keeper. I would recommend over and over.

Very nice place!

We are pleased with the service at Home Style Care! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they're very attentive to the needs of the residents. We're entirely satisfied, and would recommend them to others looking into care in the area!

very good

We have had a very good overall experience with Home Style Care Keller.

One thing I do wish I would have done before moving my mother in there is to do a little closer evaluation of the other residents. My mom has her mental faculties still together better than most of them do so it makes it difficult somewhat for her to fit in. But that is of no fault at all of the folks at Home Style Care. They all have been nothing but outstanding.

They did a good job. I was very pleased with it.

They did a good job. I was very pleased with it. I didn't have any concerns, and there really isn't anything specific that could have been improved or done better.

Nice. I'm not sure they off...

Nice. I'm not sure they offer the care Benny needs.

Would Recommend Home Style Care Keller

Our loved one has resided at Home Style Care Keller for six weeks and receives good care in this community. We moved him from a more active facility after his care needs became greater than was available there. He adjusted well to Home Style’s quieter atmosphere, likes the food, and seems very comfortable in his surroundings. It's a small, low-keyed, home-like facility that caters to people who need gentle maintenance and monitoring. The staff members seem focused on the residents’ care. They are all friendly, caring, and continually interact with the residents.

Pictures were much better than reality

I was disappointed by what I saw during my tour. The pictures online were much better than reality. The community just felt chaotic and not well managed. There wasn't much in the way of decoration, and the back yard was a mess. The staff all seemed friendly, but overworked.

Check out the employees

I don't have anyone in there but an "admin" was on some facebook page asking for people to come work there for 9 bucks and hour. She said they were desperate. Sounded like a shady hiring practice. No previous experience or anything needed.

Everytime I go there she is clean, and her hair is clean, and she is well taken care of, they give good care.

She complains about the food occaisonally but she seems to be in pretty good shape, and when I have seen it, it has looked appetizing. I would like to see a comfortable outdoor space so that when the weather is nice they can go sit outside, they have a small area but it needs to be more accessible for wheelchairs and walkers. It is a smaller facility with fewer residents, and has a more homelike environment it doesn't feel like a facility. She needs assistance with everything and everytime I go there she is clean, and her hair is clean, and she is well taken care of, they give good care.