Hillside Place - Lincoln City, OR

Hillside Place - Lincoln City, OR has yet not published prices.

I can't say enough this place they are wonderful !

I am so glad we chose this community for my husband to stay at it did him a world of good. He was so much happier here. There were more people to socialize with and talk to. He did some of the activities he could. He loved the food they made it especially for him since he was supposed to be an on a diabetic menu. The staff was extremely helpful and there when you needed them. The care my husband got was wonderful and I never had to worry about him. They got him to a point where he could come home.

Found a great place for my mother!

My mother moved into Hillside Place recently and so far, we've been very pleased with the staff and facility. Everyone has been friendly and helpful to my mother and care about her well-being. The rooms are fairly small but they are extremely clean and maintained well.

This is a small facility (~30 rooms) so that lends itself to the staff getting to know the residents and their needs better.

I would recommend Hillside Place as a great assisted living facility for your loved one.

so far so good

My Mom has only been there a month tomorrow, so far so good, there have been a few things that I questioned but was given answers, the staff is very friendly and seems to be very concerned with the residents, they listen and try to fix things as soon as possible, there were some staff shortages and changes when we first moved her there, so things were a little disorganized at first, but seem to have level out now, she is still adjusting to not being in her own home, but seems to be doing well, overall I think it is a good place. They also have provided her with a call button she wears in case of a fall, this is a great idea, as she has fallen many times in the last few months.

Going pretty well

Things have been going pretty well at Hillside Place. So far this has been a pleasant experience. The staff and the facility are great. We do not have any complaints for now.

really impressed

My mother absolutely flat refused to go, but from what I saw I was really very impressed with the atmosphere of the place. It was a very homey family type atmosphere, like a bed and breakfast with a large family. I was really impressed!

Review of Hillside Place in Lincoln City, OR

I live in this assisted living community. I rate Hillside Place 4 stars.

Hillside Place is an assisted living community located just one mile east of the Pacific Ocean in Lincoln City, Oregon. Our coastal location provides the opportunity for wonderful community outings to the beach, local casinos, tourist attractions and the very popular semi-annual Lincoln City Kite Festival.

Hillside Place is a friendly, active community that also welcomes your pets. In addition to outdoor and community excursions we provide many different activities at home:

•Church services
•Pastoral visits
•Golf
•Kickball games
•Pet therapy
•Card and board games
•Special family nights
•On-site beautician

Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments are suitable for either single or double occupancy. Apartments come with amenities that combine comfortable living with safety:

•Kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave
•Private bathrooms with safety features
•Wall to wall carpeting
•Individual climate controls
•Ample closet and storage space
•Phone and cable hookups

In addition to providing for residents’ social needs we are also able to assist with many tasks of daily living such as grooming and medication management. Our 24 hour a day staff includes a registered nurse who develops individualized care plans for each resident. All meals are planned by a registered dietician to be compatible with seniors’ nutritional needs and preferences.