Vineyard Heights - McMinnville, OR

Really Like It here

Everything is very well at this community for me and I am very pleased. The community looks nice and all the areas are kept very clean. The staff is very friendly, they are always there when I need some help. There is always something going as far as activities. They offer many activities through out the week. I really like it here and plan on being here for a long time.

He is happy with the service there

Things are fine seemingly. There have been some things that are lost in translation, but that is when I talk to my Dad as opposed to the staff. They did include some paper work with financial information and I do not want to be financially responsible for my Dad. Thank goodness I read the paper work. That seemed kind of sneaky to me. He is happy with the service there and it seems to be going well. When I call with concerns, they do address them.

very happy we found them

It was kind of a last option because it was a difficult process, and we were brought in by the marketing research gal for Vineyard Heights, and she did exceptionally well in being compassionate and understanding, very informative but not at all pressuring. It was really just a wonderful experience and we are just so relieved that we found this place for mom. They always have somebody on staff to answer any personal questions, on billing, medical, or anything else. They have been just excellent.

I am half moved into Vineyard heights...

I am half moved into Vineyard heights. I am in one of the cottages. It is very nice. I highly recommend the cottages for someone still getting around without help. It is a very quiet neighborhood. I know I am going to be very happy here.

Located in the heart of Willamette Valley’s wine country, midway between the coast and Portland, Vineyard Heights Assisted Living Community and Retirement Cottages offers the lifestyle that’s just right for you. Green rolling hills, colorful orchards and proximity to art galleries, a world-class aviation museum and the restored Spruce Goose make this charming community an ideal place to call home. Featuring distinctive Independent Cottage Living as well as Assisted Living, Vineyard Heights provides a nurturing environment designed to support and enrich your lifestyle, now and in the future.