Lakeview Senior Living - Lincoln City, OR

They Are Caring For Mom Well

My mother is very well and I am very pleased with everything they have done for us. The community looks great and everything is nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they are always checking on her to make sure she is happy. She is trying plenty of activities, they have many through out the week. The food is okay, its not the best, but my mother say they are improving the food. They are very helpful and I would recommend it.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. -Westmont Living

A true blessing

The most welcoming, kindest, facility I have visited. The folks that work there are so helpful and cheerful, you feel so comfortable asking questions about anything you feel the need to ask. The knowledge and compassion this facility has is a true blessing for such an overwhelming decision to place an elderly parent. You want the absolute best for their remaining years and I feel we have made the perfect choice. I can only say thank you for their patience, understanding and grace.

very accommodating and understanding

Out of the five facilities I've seen Lakeview Senior Living it's the best. The friendliness of the staff is a 6! They are very accommodating and understanding. In the past I would have to go buy moms necessities for her and here it is included. The facility is close hospital so I love the location. She is getting used to it there and getting adjusted. She is much happier on the coast even though it is not quite as convenient for me. It was a good move to have her here.

Tammy Lee

First Class staff. Kelly is great. ...

First Class staff. Kelly is great. George the waiter is my fathers favorite. Housekeeping and Maintenance are very reliable and friendly. Everyone truly has my fathers best interest at heart. The social life is the best benefit. Food is tasty and nutritious.

Tammy Lee

Located in a charming coastal resort community of Lincoln City, Oregon, Lakeview Senior Living lives up to its name with serene lake vistas and beautiful treed lawns. Here, our goal is to give you more time to pursue the activities you love while providing exceptional quality of care, all in an atmosphere that's warm and relaxed.

With appealing Northwestern-style architecture, gracious interiors and ambiance that embraces the unique local culture, Lakeview Senior Living offers a wide range of living options. From active independent living in our cottages to assisted living and memory care services in our main building, it is our goal to provide a level of freedom and comfort designed to suit your personal needs.

We are firmly committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes total well-being and personal fulfillment. Lakeview Senior Living Team Members are hired for their passion and trained to help provide an inspiring lifestyle, and every day show their dedication to our main objective–to positively impact the lives of our guests and their families.