Arbor Terrace Teaneck- Teaneck, NJ

Beautiful place. One of my top places that we are considering.

Beautiful place. One of my top places that we are considering.

Tami Cumings

Thank you very much for your positive comments. Your feedback means a lot to us. We would love for you to become a part of the Arbor family. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

We are impressed. Even tho it is an IL facility, AL services are provided by a live-in aide if we get a 2 BR apt. Since it's not an AL facility. Some of tge regulations are less strict. For example, I can sort the meds and the aide can administer it to Mom. This saves us $600/mo.
Mary showed us a larger 2BR that was disconnected since it overlooks a dumpster and parking lot. R
They put special,window treatments which blocj the view of the dumpster and only show tree toos.
2 baths & a washer/dryer in the apt. Make it very luxurious.
Rent asked in $4,800. Niw we're waiting to hear from the home health agencies to get pricingbfor the live-In aide.

Mom did not pass her assessment at Sunrise Edgewater, however, the RN in FL says cruteria may be different in NJ than in Fla.

Arbor Terrace apt. Is triple the size of the Sunrise apt. and is less depressingbthan an ALF only resident. They have aging in place.

So, right now, this is on the top of our list, pending reasonable rates from the home health agency.

Come here!

Excellent place for mom!

$3500/mo start. 1 year lea...

$3500/mo start. 1 year lease. Too high. No assisted living. W/D in units and pets allowed.

Great place, with some quirks

It's expensive, but we chose it because it was jsut a beautiful facility, it was welcoming, everyone was so accomodating and we felt safe having them there; they love it. Sometimes there are little "loose ends," for example, for a while the bus that took the women to Shoprite was not working but that's been fixed. Some of the other residents are cranky old people so there is a little bit of child-like behavior that goes on that needs to be managed; so it's like tall day care issues, what you would experience if your child was in day care, only they're taller. The one other thing I would point out it parking is a little bit difficult and not necessarily for the residents, but for visitors who are loading and unloading. I would recommend loading zone for visitors and it's not an everyday kind of thing, but, for example, if I'm bringing them groceries, I have to park elsewhere. The reality of it kind of plays with the cranky old people. I can unload the car and have everything done in 20 minutes and then I'll move the car because I don't want to take anyones spot, but some of the people have nothing to do but be parking lot monitors so there will be times when someone will come out and yell at me.
Overall we're very, very happy and I've recommended them to a lot of people, these are just some of the things you have to know about going in.

Very nice place. Apartments are grea...

Very nice place. Apartments are great. Staff is wonderful!

Saw this. Liked this, near conservato...

Saw this. Liked this, near conservatory. Encourages "aging in place" so, no assisted living other than what you being in.

Great visit. I liked the place very m...

Great visit. I liked the place very much. Waiting to review with other places I have visited and ones my sister has visited in California.

Independent living only. Does not off...

Independent living only. Does not offer services needed.

looks good but far from my sibs and h...

looks good but far from my sibs and her friends

Discover Arbor Terrace Teaneck, an outstanding community for savvy seniors who wish to shed the concerns of managing a home and gain the personal freedom to create a remarkable lifestyle. Bordered by woodlands, yet convenient to all of the culture and recreation of Manhattan, this independent lifestyle community offers beautiful apartments, distinctive amenities, spa membership and fine dining, all with the attentive service you’d expect from a luxurious resort.

Delight in the people and places you love. Pursue your personal interests. Maintain your personal fitness. Travel abroad, knowing your home will be safe and secure. Or spend a delightful evening at home in your spacious apartment. Living at Heritage Pointe, you can have it all—and all without an entrance fee!

At Heritage Pointe, you’ll choose your private residence from an assortment of attractive one-and two-bedroom apartments ranging from 672 to 1,566 square feet of living space and many luxurious features. Manicured landscaping and an elegant lobby welcome you—and your guests. Spacious lounges and other amenities showcase a sophisticated décor. With one tour, you’ll understand why people feel proud to call this community home.