Vernon Terrace of Edina - Edina, MN

Vernon Terrace of Edina - Edina, MN has yet not published prices.

Good place for mom

My mother is a new resident and loves her apartment and this community. She has been very quickly welcomed by other residents and is forming some friendships. She loves the food, has been on a few outings and the convenience of the Edina Senior Senior across the street along with shopping. We are satisfied with our choice of Vernon Terrace.

Bigos Management

Mary, we are happy that your mom is getting along so well at Vernon Terrace. Our residents are wonderful about welcoming new residents, as they remember when they first moved in and needed support. Cheryl & Marti

This would have been my first choice but they had nothing available and the wait list was very long. Very nice place, with very nice and friendly residents.

Bigos Management

Thank you for your positive thoughts regarding your experience visiting the Vernon Terrace of Edina community. We are proud of our commitment to our seniors and their satisfaction shows!

Marti B. Vernon Terrace of Edina

Really liked the Willows. Smaller, personal, calm and gracious. This would have been our choice, and may later be. For now, we are keeping Mom living at home with me.

Bigos Management

Thank you for your comments about our Willows Memory Care community. We are proud of our staff's commitment to enrich the lives of our Residents every day. We will look forward to working with you in the future. Marti B., Vernon Terrace of Edina & The Willows Memory Care

Good Choice

Vernon Terrace is welcoming, inviting, and responsive to our needs. The food is good and the activities are varied with something for everyone. We have not needed to use the bus service but are thankful that it is there for future needs.

Bigos Management

Hi Rebecca, thank you so much for your review. We're happy we've been able to make Vernon Terrace of Edina a good home for you! Andrea C., Bigos Management

The community here is nice. The staff is nice. My mom was busy with activities for a time period. The meals seem to be good. The staff needs to keep me more updated with her progress. I would recommend this community for great care for love ones.

Does Not Look Inviting

I feel that I did not have a good tour. I did not see much here and I believe an update in decoration and furniture may brighten up the community. It did look and seem to be clean within the facility. My tour guide was on time for our meeting and they also were knowledgeable about the community care. Overall It was not inviting to me.

Short timer happy so far

My Mom moved in about a month ago so we don't have a great amount of experience with this facility yet. So far, she is very happy with her living space, and is getting to know other residents when she has dinner, says they are all ery friendly. She hasn't participated in the activities yet but from what I see, they look very entertaining and fun! The staff has been overall very helpful although we were a little disappointed in how little they knew about setting up Mom's tv connection and told us incorrect information about the process. But overall, she's been happy! As far as value and services, I'm inexperienced in comparing to other independent/assisted listing facilities but feel the cost is prohibitive but probably comparable to others.

Look around

Really great when first arrived, but staff change and they are lazy. Many times I see no staff around and most people living there are in kitchen alone.
Stay away until new health care come in

My Mom and I really enjoyed...

My Mom and I really enjoyed our visit and tour with Marti. She gave us a great overview of the community and answered our questions. We were very impressed with Vernon Terrace and also reasonable and affordable rent.

Possible option and pricing is better...

Possible option and pricing is better, but I believe it is independent living only. The director contacted me.

Vernon Terrace offers beautiful Senior Apartment Living in the heart of Edina, MN. We are conveniently located just blocks from major freeways, shopping, and medical facilities. We have a number of amenities, including free van service to shopping, medical appointments and weekly outings. Free laundry facilities on each floor, a well stocked library, resident kiosk, guest suites, game room, club room, beauty shop, and solarium. We also have a food service, offering five meals per week in the Biltmore Dining Room. The mobile post office and Jack’s Dairy Wagon visit weekly. A Health and Wellness nurse is available on Wednesdays. We have staff on site 24 hours a day – seven days a week. The residents at Vernon Terrace keep themselves busy and involved with Craft and Game Clubs, the Resident Board, the Resident Association, and monthly planned activities.

We are also pleased to offer Memory Care Suites. The Willows Memory Care at Vernon Terrace of Edina offers a continuum of living and service options to fulfill your family member's goals of living independently as long as possible, and transitioning into next stages of life comfortably. Contact our dedicated staff to learn more about our Memory Care services, and to schedule a personalized tour.

br>
Come join the Vernon Terrace community and enjoy maintenance – free living at its finest.