Heritage Oaks Retirement Village - Corsicana, TX

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

Our Conversation

In my search for a community I was able to speak with this community. They told me they were not able to switch them to Medicaid if their income runs out. They were knowledgeable and they were all nice. They did not fit our needs for the future planning.

Staff was very friendly and showed me all of the options available at the facility. They also brought up some issues that I had not thought about. The facility was very clean.

Attention to detail making sure everything is done such as making sure my dad is changed, could do a better job. very nice looking place, overall! It was clean, the staff were friendly, and they seemed to have a lot to offer the residents in terms of care and activities.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place, overall! It was clean, the staff were friendly, and they seemed to have a lot to offer the residents in terms of care and activities. I also really liked that they had an age-in-place option so that there wouldn't be any more moves requires as my loved one's care needs advance.