Brookdale Ennis - Ennis, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Ennis - Ennis, TX

Agitated and Disgruntled Family Member

The aids and the kitchen staff are top notch, no complaints in this area. However, the management team is less than cooperative and helpful when dealing with medical treatments and concerns. On more than once occasion I was given conflicting information by the staff RN and the facilities in-house doctor when asked directly about my mothers medical condition and needs. Due to under staffing with only 2 aids on duty during the evening and night shifts, patients are not able to get the individual care and treatment as they may need. A few of the issues I have experienced from minor to worst is loss in clothing, no routine bathing, and left in her own body feces for who know how long before found by a family member. If you are wanting your family member to receive top notch personal care, then this is not the facility you would be interested in. Even though this facility does have some good points, there is need for improvement in many areas.

We are happy with this community.

Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. The staff are nice and helpful. The food is excellent and the community is well taken care of. Mom is able to have her dog with her and I would recommend this community.

5 Stars All The Way!!

I love how the staff go out of their way to make sure that my mother's care needs are being met. They try to work with her on special meals she might need, so far though what i can say is that the meals are good and healthy as well. The staff get her in the mornings to take her for breakfast they are just wonderful people. I would recommend Brookdale Ennis to a family or friend.

Brookdale Ennis is wonderful!

Dad has been doing great since moving into Brookdale Ennis. The community is very close to family and friends which we really like. The staff are doing a wonderful job caring for Dad. The staff are very friendly and some have been working there for several years. They take the time to encourage dad to join in on activities. The community is very well kept and clean throughout.

This Community Needs Improvements

I am not pleased with our experiences so far here at this community. Although the staff that is there is very helpful, they are too few and too overworked to be able to give my mother the attention we are paying for. At the moment they have no executive director, so there is no one to handle the issues that are going on. They are under staff. The staff that is there is kind and helpful. My mother say's the food is too greasy. Overall at this moment I would not recommend this community.

Review of Brookdale Ennis - Ennis, TX

Brookdale Senior Living in Ennis is a wonderful place to be the staff truly cares about the residents. The staff builds a relationship with each of the resident.The rooms are very comfortable and good size. The building is very clean and well maintained

They listen to you and they encourage you to share your concerns if any with them. They work with you to rectify any concerns.

I would definitely recommend this establishment to anybody.

Brookdale Ennis has turned out to be quite a wonderful place with a few improvements that could be made. As far as the staff and the care I am pleased. The place itself is beautiful. As far as the food goes it could be better. Lots of residents have complained about the quality of food and how it is prepared. Maybe a suggestion box would be helpful. Other than that it truly is a great place and I would recommend!

I did like the Brookdale.

I toured here when I was looking into options. I did like the Brookdale. I didn't see anything wrong with it. It is a pretty nice place and there weren't any smells and the people were very friendly.

so friendly it's unreal!

When I went in to talk to the people at Brookdale Ennis while looking for a place for my wife, every single person there was just so friendly it was unreal!

I really can't think of anything they can do to improve. It has really been a wonderful experience all the way around.

Great place for a loved one.

Sterling House has changed names. It is now Brookdale of Ennis. My wife has been there about a week and she loves it. She has alzehimers but not super bad at this point. Her short term memory is what is bad. Brookdale has been so helpful. All the employees there want to be there and help any way they can. I have nothing but praise for the place. The rooms or apartments are large and very nice. I would recommend it to anyone needing an assisted living place. I have at meals there 4 times and every time the food is great. Any one wanting to talk to me about the place, I would be happy to talk to them.