Brookdale Corsicana - Corsicana, TX

Brookdale Corsicana - Corsicana, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Corsicana - Corsicana, TX

Over the top staff!

My mother is going through her adjustment period, but she is doing very well. She has joined in activities such as exercise programs, bingo, and she goes to church with them. The staff is very nice and sweet to the residents. They seem to be aware and when I ask questions, they always know what is going on. I would recommend this Brookdale because I am happy with the way things are going.

My Parent's Are Having Fun

It is going perfect for both of my parents. The staff, meals, the care, and everything has been a great experience. My mom had a flu and the staff gave her great care. They keep the community clean and maintain my parent's room. The have been participating in a lot of activities. I would recommend this community to my family and friends.

The first impression is the most important one.

The first impression I got when walking into Brookdale was that of a friendly, home-like atmosphere. The staff is attentive and the helpful. I was impressed with the cleanliness and freshness of the unit when it was prepared for my mother. I have been very pleased with Brookdale.

I liked the facility. The staff was very friendly. They let me know ahead of time that they didn't think they could accommodate my mother's diabetic condition. But I took the tour and they helped me with a lot of questions that I had, some concerning the VA benefit for my dad. They also have a locked campus which comforts me since my dad has alzheimer's.

Seemed like a nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place overall! The facility was clean and well kept, the people were friendly, and it looked like they had a busy activity schedule! They did not provide age-in-place care, however, which is something I would prefer.

Best of the Best in Corsicana

I can't say enough about some of the workers there.
Annette Richardson, Amy (from the Philippines), the other
Annette are the best of the best. They are so loving and
caring to my Mom and I'm sure all the others. Their personality never changes from day to day.
I credit Amie O'Dell for hiring such caring individuals and making sure the love is carried through to the residents.

Great place and recommend it highly.