Meadow Creek Senior Living - Lancaster, TX

The experience was wonderful. [Name removed] wasted no time when explaining all the benefits of the facility and the community.

Outstanding Care for my mom

I like the care her for my mom. The staff are caring and very attentive to her needs. The menu seems to be appealing. I am happy knowing my mom is in great care. I like that they have activiites for her to participate with the other residents. We would highly recommend this community for other families.

Great experience

My sisters and I toured this facility for care for our mom, and we had a great experience, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable, we are considering care here for our mom. and thank you [Removed] for showing us around your facility.

We Had A Pleasant Tour

I had a good tour of this community. Everything went very well. They were very kind to my family and I. The community from what I saw looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. Location was a big factor when considering where to move my parents too. It is a nice community, but not the one for us.

A Superior Experience!

A great place to be! Smooth transitioning from previous care facility to Brookdale. Great presentation and follow up from Brookdale Representative (Brittney)!
Complimentary staff and employees throughout entire facility! Very clean and aesthetically appealing place, with a very pleasant atmosphere! Thorough explanation of company rules, standards and policies. Complimentary directors, also. An overall superior experience seasoned with much love!
-Denise

I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

There is only one L.P.N. to take care of all the people, and on the weekend she was not there so there was nobody supervising the medication distribution by the caregivers. Their food was very delicious, and the place was nice. It was jolly, but there was not enough help. My dad would stand at the door hollering for people and they did not come. Nobody would come check on them if they didn't come out of their rooms.

Tour guide was very nice. She explain...

Tour guide was very nice. She explained everything to me and answered all but two of my questions without me having to ask them. The only drawback was an odor in the hallway. It was early morning and there were what looked like soiled sheets in the hallway, so I have no question that will not be an issue on my next visit. Overall I loved the facility and staff. The residents looked well cared for and its quaint appeal would be perfect for mother.

Sterling House provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.