Heritage Mills Personal Care & Memory Assist Center - Tower City, PA

• Laundry services
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • On-site physical therapy

Administration of owner company lacks curtesy and timely financial obligations.

The company that now owns Heritage Mill in Tower City, which is Senior Solutions Health Care in Scranton, PA, owes her estate over $4,000 reimbursement that was paid in advance of my mother's death. They will neither return our phone calls nor respond to our inquiries. We have made several attempts to contact [Removed] and he has never responded. Their lack of integrity is holding up the entire Estate Settlement for my mom. We now have to go thru an attorney to get them to do what they should have done 3 months ago.

I would not recommend placing anyone in this facility since the new administration apparently doesn't care how they run their business.

Great Community

My father's respite stay experience went very well here at this community. He really liked it, and enjoyed his time here. The community looks nice, they do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. He tried many of the activities they have available. He didn't complain about the meals, so I'am guessing the food was good. The staff was very friendly and kind. He knew he was safe and being cared for well. I would highly recommend this community.

An excellent care facility

The staff is attentive and caring of the residents. The facility is exceptionally clean. Call bells are answered within a minute!! The atmosphere of the unit is calm which is appealing to my Mother. If I had to find a deficiency it would be that the common area is too small and there are residents who sleep in that area on the lounge chairs. This means there is no place for anyone else to use the area.

Wonderful Caring Staff

Wonderful place, Wonderful Staff, Dad loves it there!! It's very clean and wonderful girls. Dad lover Keeley, Shawna and the rest of 2nd shift. This place is wonderful.

Well pleased

My mother has dementia and had been in assisted living when she fractured her hip. While in a nursing home after her surgery, assisted living told us they didn't want her back. It seemed like she was doomed to stay in an overcrowded dementia unit in this nursing home. My daughter suggested contacting "A Place for Mom" .
So glad I did. The next day I got a call from Heritage Mill. They assured me they take wheel chair residents. The administrator took care of all the transfer paperwork.
What a blessing.
This is a clean, beautifully decorated home that has to be toured to fully appreciate.

Review of Heritage Mill in Tower City, PA

Good care. Good food. Clean and fresh appearance. No odor. Fine and caring staff. Lots of interaction between staff and residents. Staff standouts are Cathy, Trish and Wendy. Mom loves her new home.

Review of Heritage Mill Personal Care Home

The food and living quarters are great. The house keeping and the personnel are friendly, helpful, and do a great job.

Heritage Mills is proud to provide both Personal Care and Memory Assistance services to the local community. At Heritage Mills care comes first. We pride ourselves on our commitment of care for each of our residents as well as the level of hospitality culture that permeates our center.