Brookdale Grayson View - Selinsgrove, PA

Brookdale Grayson View - Selinsgrove, PA has yet not published prices.

highly recommend

I think compared to the other facilities in our area Emeritus at Grayson View is far ahead of them. I would highly recommend it. In fact a friend of ours just recently placed their family member here because of our recommendation. I am very pleased with this facility.

Very happy with the attention and car...

Very happy with the attention and care given to my relative residing at this facility when an accidental fall happened. Staff was very friendly and helpful from day one. When touring facility residents voluntarily offered their opinion that they were happy with the facility. Would recommend to others.

Review of Emeritus at Grayson View Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Selinsgrove, PA

Nice facility. Very homey and seemed like the residents were very happy and active. The staff we met were friendly and helpful.

Very nice place!

Overall we're very pleased with how things have gone with Emeritus at Grayson View, I'd give it top marks across the board. It's a clean, well kept, nice looking community, and the staff all seem very friendly. My loved one seems to enjoy the food, and what we got to try during the tour was good as well!