Brookdale Denver Tech Center - Denver, CO

Heritage Club Denver Tech Center provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Heritage Club Denver Tech Center we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Heritage Club Denver Tech Center provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence.

Reasonable pricing!!

My dad was only at this community for a short period of time but we really enjoyed the experience he had. I liked that it was a smaller group and that the pricing was very affordable and reasonably priced. The staff where very accommodating and made sure to make my father as comfortable as best as possible while he was in there care. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Knowledgeable tour guide!

When I toured the Brookdale Denver Tech Center, I really liked it. The community was clean and seemed to be maintained very well. The woman that took me around was very nice and answered all of my questions.

The staff are encouraging when it comes to helping my loved one adjust.

They do offer some activities, however she has not yet participated in any. She does not like the food so we are buying groceries so she can make her own meals. The community is pretty clean, however they do not empty her trash or make her bed everyday. I would recommend making sure the community is a good fit for your loved one. I would also let you know to be prepared for staff to come into your room at anytime.

Informative Staff!!

I liked how clean and well maintained the facility was during my tour of this community. You could really tell the staff took pride in there building and kept it pristine for all of the residents. Everyone was very helpful and informative with lots of great information of there community. Overall I have no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone to take a look at

Our Meeting Here

We went down to the community to meet them for a tour. When we found that they did not have any openings for assisted living we did not take a tour. They were very knowledgeable and they let us know about the benefits and options for VA.

Care facility with a heart

We found the staff at the Brookdale Denver Tech Center to be very upbeat and focused on purpose for their residents. Everyone greets you with a warm smile, and you feel that this is not just a job for these care givers but a passion. Moving a loved one to a care facility is a very difficult decision. Our concerns and questions were met with well defined responses, it was obvious that the time tested program at this facility is very well implemented and followed. A few minor problems that surfaced in the first week were addressed immediately and corrective action taken.

A Nice Community, My Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my mother, and my tour went well. The community from what I saw looks well maintained. The staff was kind and courteous. My questions were answered, they were informative. It was a good tour, just not the place for my mother

Caring Staff!!

My mother was getting very good care in the community. The staff would try to have her interact with other residents and join activities offered. The caregivers would check constantly on my mother. The communication was very good from the staff's side. I would recommend this community. It was well coordinated and kept safe.

Good Experience

My father was here at this community and everything well very well. It was a nice and clean community, everything was well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. This would be a community I would recommend.

It's Been All Good

This community is clean and well kept always. The staff are caring, responsible, and welcoming when I come to visit. My dad is doing very well with the help of this community. My experience has been 5 stars all the way.

Just For Memory Care Patients

My father is doing very well at this community, I feel this is the perfect community for him. This community is just for memory care patients. They are caring for him very well. They do a very good with keeping everything very clean and nice. It is a brand new facility, so everything looks great. The staff is great, they are very helpful, and any time we call anyone that answer's is always wiling to help.There are activities during the day. The food is nice, he enjoys the meals. I'am confident about the care he is receiving. I would recommend it.

Beautiful Mountain View Out Her Window

Mother ended up needing more care then we expected. She is now in the memory care part of the facility. They are doing a very good job of caring for her. The community looks great, they do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. She has a nice wonderful studio apartment, my wife decorated it very nice. She has wonderful views of the mountains when she looks out her window. She is trying some new activities. The food isn't best, that has really been our only problem. Overall I would recommend it.

Thing Are Well

Things are going great since my husband move into Brookdale we are happy. The staff has been nice and helpful I've haven't had any problem with them. The community it self looks nice and clean very well kept. He has been able to participate in new activities and has even made some new friends here so that is a huge plus. The food here is great as well and we enjoy eating here. Over all everything is going good and he is enjoying his time at Brookdale

Everything was nice for the time my parents were at Brookdale Denver. The staff was nice and helpful and I had no concerns about the cleaning it's a very nice looking community. Took a few days to adjust but that is understandable. I would say to anyone considering senior living pick a place based on you loved one level of care because some people require specific level's of care.

Very impressed with their services

The building is newly remodeled. My mother has only been there for 2 or 3 weeks. She seems very happy. The staff is very attentive. I'm a nurse and they were able to give me detailed things about my mother. I live in Texas. They know where the residents are at all times. I like the meals they serve. The residents sit down and they serve them. I was very impressed.

Mom is well cared for!

Staff experienced, helpful and kind.

Not as expected or as described

My wife was housed here for approximately 25 days for respite care during my overseas travel. I would not do so again.
Sales staff communicated that residents at night would be checked every 45 minutes, and helped to the toilet if needed. Evidence shows that this did not occur. There was no call button or pull chain near the bed; the nearest was in the bathroom. So the resident (in this case my wife), if unable to leave the bed and walk to the bathroom, was not able to call for assistance; not acceptable.
OTC dietary supplements was left for the total stay; arraignments were made for the primary care physical to be contacted by the staff and obtain permission to administer the supplements. The staff did not follow-up and insure that this occurred, and I was not notified of the failure. Unacceptable.

Pretty good experience

We have had a pretty good experience with Brookdale Denver Tech. The staff is friendly and caring, but they are short staffed quite a bit. I wish the turnover rate wasn't so high here, but I guess that can't be helped. The food was good and the level of care was decent when there was staff. The building was always kept clean.

Overall, A Good Experience

Overall, I think it was a very good experience with Brookdale Denver Tech Center. I can not think of any significant problems really that we have had and it has seemed like a very nice place to live so far.

great facility but expensive!

Very nice place, overall

I thought they did an excellent job overall at Brookdale. The people here were very caring, and we were very pleased with the services that they offered. I would recommend them to others looking into care for their loved ones.

DO NOT PUT YOUR PARENTS HERE.

This place has a bottom line, and it's not the residents. It's money. They are CONSTANTLY short staffed. There is a lot of turnover. Don't bother pushing your parents "emergency button". It won't be answered, as the care associates are probably sitting around. They literally do not care about your mom or dad. Neither does the management. There are a few good caregivers here, but not many. DO NOT MOVE THEM IN HERE.

Nice Community

I think it was a nice community. The food was great. There was enough parking. The staff was decently friendly and the grounds and building decently maintained. I’d like to have seen the care services improved.

I was very impressed.

It was hard to make a decision between this community and the one I choose. I was very impressed. They care about people here and it was a beautiful community. I went with the other one only because it was closer to me and because of that it was more convenient.

Very nice community, if a bit expensive

My loved one was here for a time, and I felt like they did a great job. Her advancing care needs eventually necessitated a move, as the costs here would have skyrocketed, and they were not cheap to begin with. This is a larger facility, and I felt like she needed somewhere with more individual attention. The rooms here were a very nice size, my loved one had a unit with a nice large living room, plenty of closet space, and two bathrooms.

42% of the Residents are Men

My mom has a double, two attached units, so her rate is higher and the assisted care charge is on top of that. I went to a meeting this week and I found out a lot of things about them like they have a new director who been there for a year and a new sales person, both very good. They have a lot of stats about the people that have moved in. One of the their statistics was that 42% of their residents are men. I guess that's very rare. It's nice because their activities are varied. There are a lot that are geared towards men and it pulls out a lot of little old ladies that like to do those things too. I thought that was really interesting. I think all my mom's friends are men which I thought was funny.

Thank you for caring for "Harry" (my husband)

I feel that "Harry" has found a home away from home which has been the ideal setting for him to restore his strength and well being. He was in a serious medical crisis during February and March which made it necessary to find a safe haven for his recovery. You and your outstanding staff offered understanding, comfort, and a healing environment which has enabled "Harry" to reach his goals. If "Harry" or I need an assisted living residence in the future, or family or friends inquire, there is only one place for us and that is at Heritage Club DTC!

Very nice but expensive

Very nice but expensive

I liked this one, but they don't have...

I liked this one, but they don't have a higher staff to resident ratio than Sunrise. They do have 24 hr on site nurse and their own hospice program.

it was nice