Heartland of Miamisburg - Miamisburg, OH

AWFUL!
I feel like I have failed my love one for putting her in this facility for rehab. My love one has been at this facility for less than two months. The quality of care that my family member has received is unacceptable. My loved one had a urinary tract infection, that was not treated, which left her hospitalized for several days. I noticed a change in my love one's behavior and address the nurses who care for my love one and nothing was done. While at the hospital the doctor found bacteria growing inside my loved one that cares Ecoli, not only that the doctor stated my loved was dehydrated and malnourished and a feeding tube might need to be placed. How is that and she is in a nursing facility. I found it unacceptable for my loved one to be in bed all day and not up. I visited my loved one almost everyday,I never met the director of nursing. The facility looks nice in the inside but don't be fooled. My love one will never go back.

Very clean with a friendly staff. Nic...

Very clean with a friendly staff. Nice building and outdoor spaces. I need to tour a couple more so I have something to compare it to.

Heartland of Miamisburg provides a wide array of health care services, including skilled nursing, post acute medical care, and rehabilitation for those recovering from surgery, illness or injury. We also offer Assisted living which provides us with a full continuum of care. Being a part of HCR-Manor Care, we are recognized as a leading provider of health care services. Our team of professionals strive to improve the quality of life of all of our clients through their understanding and compassion.