Miller Farm Place - Dayton, OH has yet not published prices.

I loved the place!! It was beautiful inside and out. Nice size rooms and great amenities. People there were nice and friendly and it seemed like a place where I could live happily in my senior years.

This was our first experience visiting a place for assistant living. It felt more like a nursing home and it wasn't the right fit for my dad.

Review of Miller Farm Place - Dayton, OH

I first met with [Removed] (the community relation Manager) and was very impressed with the layout and cleanliness of this facility. I also noted the staff and the way they were so nice to the residents. Many efforts to entertain the residents during much of their idle time. During other visits I attended a few meals and was very pleased with the quality and selection of meals. My mother is 97 years old and she is very pleased with Miller Farm Place.

You Can Tell Staff Loves Their Jobs

The family toured quite a few communities and this one stood out as the best. My aunt and uncle are still trying to adjust to their new surroundings but so far the family has been very pleased with their care. We know we made the right decision. The staff is wonderful here anytime I go in they greet me so warmly and they know me by name and you can just tell that the staff loves their jobs and cares about the residents. They have live entertainment which my aunt loves to listen to the live music. I have eaten here and found the food to be wonderful and the dining staff to be very accommodating and does what they can to make the residents happy. For us, the price was very affordable. I would recommend this community

Not Quite Settled In Yet

Since my mom is a shy person she does not feel comfortable yet. It would have been nice to go through an orientation for new residents. I have been there to help her, they said there are staff to help her but it looks as though they are short staffed. I feel the communication is not good. We waited 45 minutes for a staff to come to my mom after she pushed the call the button.
She does not like eating in the dining room, it has been hard for to move thorough it and if she wants to eat in her room there is a $5 charge which I think is a little pricey. When she does go to the dining room they sit her in the same spot every time.
I have eaten lunch with her and the meal was good but I have noticed they serves a lot of sauce with the meals and she does not like that.
Activities are there for the residents and some of them are not fitting because she has limitations.

Communication Is Not Good

My client did not stay there for more than a few short days. After being told that the individual had dementia and she had an outburst they sent her to the hospital. After sending her to the hospital they did not inform the correct family members so they contact information was not correct nor was their medical assessment of my client. We were told that they would not accept her back due to her altered mental status with dementia Now they will not refund any of the money that had been paid out. I initially thought that this was going to be the right choice the community was clean and the staff seemed nice but now they don't seem to be honest and they are trying to cover their tracks by placing blame on other people.

We like it here

The staff have been helpful and friendly. They offer daily activities, trips out and entertainers that come in. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. They take good care of the community inside and out. I would recommend this community.

I had a very good tour!

My sister and I were very impressed with Miller Farm Place. We had a very good tour of the community.

Kind Tour

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went pretty well overall. The community looked very good, and well maintained. The staff was kind, and answered my questions. It was a good experience. Everyone was very kind.

They cared about mom

My only issue with this community is they were a little one sided when it came to the hospice service we used. They wanted to use their service. The staff are caring, awesome and they will help you with whatever you need. Mom did like to participate in some of the daily activities and she liked the food. The community is nice and it was in a good location for us. They have a family atmosphere and I would recommend this community.

Miller Farm Place
Meet all of our needs, very friendly and attentive.

Good Tour, Informative

We had a pretty good tour of this community. Everything went well. Everyone was very kind to my family, and myself. The community looked clean, and well-kept. It was a pleasant experience. We wanted to tour this community just get some information on what assisted living is like.

Outstanding care

I am very happy with the care from this community. The meals are outstanding with just the right seasonings. The activites are really great for her and she is enjoying everything. I like this community very much and happy with the size of the community and they keep it very clean. I would highly recommend other families for the care and the value for a loved one.

My Father lived here in spring of 2016 when it was [Removed].The care was good for the short time he was there however when he went in the hospital for a fall they would not accept him back. I ended up struggling to cope with his everyday needs while frantically searching for an alternate place for him to live.If they had just taken him back even for a short time it could have helped in order for me to have the time to search for a quality place for him. He passed away two months ago and I'am still dealing with outstanding bills from the facility for him. They even charged for 30 days past his actual stay even though they were the ones who said he could not return. The reason Iam writing this about the Miller Farm Place facility is that the same Director from [Removed] is in charge. I have found her to be very difficult to work with on the outstanding bills and just be aware she is the same person who told me that my Dad could not return after his hospitalization. just want to share my story for those who are searching for care for their parent or loved ones. Thank you.