Atria Springboro - Springboro, OH

• Outside Patio Garden
  • Computer Lab
  • Library
  • Movie Theater
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Laundry Service / Dry Cleaning
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Medication Reminders
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Anytime Dining

HORRIBLE PLACE, DO NOT be fooled

Absolutely a HORRID place! Don't let the beauty of the place fool you. You do NOT want your parents and loved ones here. They are very short staffed and cannot keep employees. Many, many issues going on at this place. I wouldn't even give them 1/2 a star but this app wouldn't allow me to give them zero.

Kate Vance

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to provide feedback – I'm so sorry to hear these concerns. Would you mind sending us your contact information at [removed]? Then I can connect you directly with the members of our regional leadership team who are best positioned to address the matter.

A tour for care

We toured this community for care the staff were nice and we did like that we were able to have a meal. They did ask us to have the meal in another area away from the other residents, which was acceptable. They had a nice menu and good variety. The offer activities to the residents who want to participate. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Lots of improvements!!

My aunt only had to be at this community for a few weeks and she really made a lot of improvements from being in there care. They really helped her regain her strength back and help her get in too the routine of taking her medications everyday. The only complaint I had is there seemed to be a lack of communication between the sales person and the administration. They had messed up our billing a couple times.

Very Nice Looking Community

This is a very nice community. My tour of it went well. The community looked very nice. Everything looked great. The staff was nice, and friendly. This community was too expensive for our budget, but it is a very nice community.

My Visit To The Community!!

The girl we met with during the tour was very impressive. She was the most knowledgeable person about Alzheimer's care that I met with. This looked like a clean community. I had previously heard a few complaints about this community such as it is to large and they seem understaffed. This did not seem like the community for us.

Getting comfortable!

The community is wonderful. They offer my loved ones activities base on her needs. My loved one is starting to adjust to the community and get around and meet people. The menu they offer my loved one is catered to the needs. The dining is whatever they want.

Located in a charming residential neighborhood near parks, golf courses, shopping and dining, Atria Springboro is a new assisted living community for active older adults in the Miami Valley. This thoughtfully designed residence provides discreet, 24-hour assistance with day-to-day care needs, as well as a forward-thinking memory care program for seniors living with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia – all backed by the industry-leading quality standards of Atria Senior Living.

Residents enjoy amenities including multiple dining venues, a salon and barber shop, a fitness center and inviting common spaces such as a library, theater with large-screen TV, patio and courtyard – plus regular outings to local shops, restaurants and attractions like La Comedia.