Heartland Home Health Inc - Simi Valley, CA

Heartland Home Health Inc - Simi Valley, CA has yet not published prices.

Absolutely Marvelous!

We are using a provided in-home care person,
They've done great so far!

Seemed like a Great Company

We just talked with the staff and the director and they answered all of our questions. They seemed very friendly and caring about their job. We had decided with someone else.

don't have any major complaints.

There are lots of opportunities to socialize. The food isn't bad, and they keep it clean,It's going very well so far. He is really happy there. The food is pretty good, and we don't have any major complaints.

Easy to deal with professional. Cordial staff they have been a life saver to the entire family.

They have been wonderful to deal with from my end.

They have been wonderful to deal with from my end. I am not there on a day to day basis, but they seem to be doing a good job. So far I haven't heard any complaints.

A Perfect Fit

At a time when I was so confused and frustrated, trying to find the very best help for my parents, A Home for Mom led me to the assistance I needed to make the best decision. Heartland Home Health, Inc. was the answer to my prayers. It was a perfect fit for my parents. I'm so grateful to both A Home for Mom and to Heartland Home Health. I know that my parents are in good hands.

Heartland Home Health, Inc. -- Delivering "Service From the Heart." We provide dependable and affordable In-home assistance. Our caring service allows our elderly clients to maintain as much independence as possible by providing the appropriate in-home assistance and companionship, lifting the spirits of both the elderly and the family well.

Trust our caregivers are the "Cream of the crop." Our caregivers are well trained, highly qualified and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, bonded and insured. Most importantly, our priority is to have caregivers who are completely trustworthy and extraordinarily caring of others.

We will meet with you and your family and jointly determine the scope of care by conducting an in-depth assessment of your (or your loved one's) lifestyle and medical conditions, then evaluate the kind of assistance that is needed.

We are ready to help. Our personalized services are available seven days a week and can range from a few hours to 24 hours and live-in care.