Home Instead Senior Care - Simi Valley, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Simi Valley, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Best In-Home Care Available!

Home Instead provided seamless, reliable, top quality care for my mother as she battled Alzheimers'. I had daily on-line updates from her caregivers. I could share my concerns directly with them at any time. All invoices were available on line whenever I needed them. And the administrators and staff were a phone call away 24/7. And they were so helpful when it was time to transition mom into a residential facility. Home Instead is truly the best in the business.

Home Instead Senior Care enables the elderly to live independently. It’s at home where quality of life is enhanced without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. Our non-medical CAREGivers provide one-on-one support and interaction that reduce feelings of isolation and depression. And, they’re able to encourage activities that stimulate thinking and promote physical well being. Our CAREGivers also provide help at home that includes meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping, errands and incidental transportation to religious services, social events and medical appointments.