Around the Clock Home Services LLC - Simi Valley, CA

Around the Clock Home Services LLC - Simi Valley, CA has yet not published prices.

Good Home Care Agency, But Room For Improvement

There has been a few bumps in the road with this home care agency for us. My husband is doing okay since we started services. However there is room for improvement in their billing services. We have had some issues with our billing. The care giver we have now is pretty good, but she calls off quite often. That leaves us without a care giver for the day when she does that. She is good when she is here overall. Also it would be nice if they had a closer location. I would recommend this home care agency, but there is room for improvement.

Owner and Caregivers Are Terrible

It was a terrible experience when we used their home services. The caregiver, she [Removed] from us and some of my grandmother's belonging. She smoked a lot and [Removed] my house keys. The guy who owns/runs the company was terrible too. I asked him what he could do to compensate for the theft and services. He said he would give me 50% back but ended up returning less than half. When I asked about the amount he told me I should be happy I got a refund. He had terrible customer service.