Heartland Health Care & Rehab - Boca Raton, FL

Heartland Health Care & Rehab - Boca Raton, FL has yet not published prices.

Heartless Rehab of Boca Raton.

It should be called HEARTLESS REHAB!
If you care about your loved ones bring them elsewhere. They do have very nice nurses and aides but they are understaffed. You may wait up to an hour if you ring your buzzer for help. The food is always cold. Poor quality food as well. The hot coffee and tea are never hot. The pictures you see of the rooms they have posted are like a before and after. The pictures are the after. The room is old, the carpet if there is one in your room is discolored from age and dirty. When I had an emergency concerning the care of my Parent that I personally witnessed. I called 9:00 am, no return call, I called again at 1 to be told they are busy in meetings. I was transferred to [name removed] who was rude, uncaring and condescending. I have to say that I truly don't think that [name removed] who is in Management cares about one of those patients there. His response was a Social Worker would go visit my Mom to "get her out of there" WOW. is all I can say. Go anywhere else but Heartland. There is no Heart, no care, no compassion, in anything that goes on there. The only positive is that they have excellent Physical Therapy. When you have a problem with a loved one that you witness firsthand and get treated the way I did today. I am afraid for any elderly person that does not have a voice to speak up. The One star is for Physical Therapy. If I could give them negative stars for the rest of our experience I would. GO ELSEWHERE> do not trust your loved ones at Heartland.

Bad Experience at Heartland of Boca Raton

Heartland of Boca is a Horrible Place to be for Short or Long Term Care. This facility is Severely Understaffed. The Nurse's Aides take Forever and a Day to Respond When you call for help.There were a few People who tried to help as much as they could. The Physical Therapy Team was Great. Except for the Physical Therapy Team, I do not recommend this place for Short or Long Term care.