Hearthstone of Arlington Heights - Arlington Heights, IL

Hearthstone of Arlington Heights - Arlington Heights, IL has yet not published prices.

Hearthstone Resident

Being a Hearthstone resident for a little over one year, I can readily express my feelings. Moving into my unit was handled very efficiently and in a caring manner. It's nice not to have to worry about things as the friendly efficient staff provides three meals daily and is always on hand to help when needed. Medical assistance is there when needed.

The grounds enable residents to be out and about and enjoy the nice weather. Family and friends are always welcome to visit.

I made the right decision when I sold my home and moved to Hearthstone!

Lutheran Home is wonderful!

Lutheran Home is wonderful! However they are VERY expensive. The good thing about them is that once you have been there for a couple of years, they will still keep you there if your money runs out. A lot of places won't do that.

Everything else though, I’d give them a 5.

I knew this community as Lutheran Home. They were nice until my husband’s care needs grew and then they wanted so much money it was as if we were being ejected from them! They wanted $11,000 per month. We found better services for less money. Everything else though, I’d give them a 5.

Not Enough Going On

My brother was here and they like him and wanted him to stay but it was very expensive. It was more medical - they had doctors on staff but not many activites or other things going on there. It was always very plush and nice with good food and stuff like that but it was boring. My brother is not even 65 so they were accommodating but there just wasn't enough going on.