Hearthstone Health Campus - Bloomington, IN

Hearthstone Health Campus - Bloomington, IN has yet not published prices.

Beautiful and New

Hearthstone Health Campus is a new and beautiful community. They were friendly and very helpful. The memory care assisted living units weren't quite complete when we were looking for a place for our loved one. They offered to be accommodating, but we ended up choosing another community for now. I would not hesitate to chose this facility for my loved one. I would strongly recommend.

This was not what we wanted for our dad

We had an awful experience here. My father was transferred to Harsha Behavioral Center because they felt he needed his meds adjusted and he was having some behavioral issues. When he returned we noticed that his care on the level 3 was not what we were lead to believe he would be receiving. I will say that some of the staff were very good with my dad but still, he fell twice, his daily care needs were not taken care of and even with Hospice coming in for him he still did not get the care he needed. In the end, we felt for his safety and well being that we would bring our father home to live with my brother where he passed away peacefully a few days ago.
I would never recommend this community and I am concerned as to what type of training the staff will be getting when they open the new dementia center there.

Trilogy Health Services

Thanks for your review. Resident care is our number one priority. If you would like to discuss further, please contact our campus and ask to speak to our Executive Director. You may also contact our Compliance Hotline at [removed] (Extension 2800) or [removed].