Bliss Place - Bedford, IN has yet not published prices.

Not enough patient care. Have to ask for everything. Only cleaned once a week. Meal selection is subpar.daily activities not monitored. Family is not kept informed. Bill is higher than quoted.

Good experience so far

We toured this community when looking for my father. We plan on moving him in here. I like how they have handled everything with everyone. They have been very patient and helpful during the process. I have no complaints.

Flew from Iowa to Indiana to visit my mother [Removed]. Thank you for making me feel at home i lived there 44 years and it was nice to reconnect with people. Your concern was genuine and I am so happy shes around people who really do care for her it gives me peace of mind. Thank you for taking care of the most important person in my life.

Review of Bliss Place - Bedford, IN

We moved my mother in law in about 2 months ago and are so relieved knowing that she is well taken care of and can't get out and wander. Safety and security is top of the list of concerns of mine and my husbands and with her living at Bliss Place, I no longer have to worry.

Extraordinary Care

We used Bliss Place for my sister battling cancer. She was there a short time before she passed but we were extremely pleased with the care she was given. She was at a stage of being helpless and unable to ask for help. They checked on her every two hours and constantly checked her to see if she needed anything. She was bed fast and incontinent and they were so gentle taking care of her. The food was good and they were very accommodating when she didn't like what they were serving. All of the staff was over the top nice! I can't say enough good things about this place! I would recommend it to everyone!

Dedicated to Excellence

Mom has lived at Bliss Place for 4 years. She has made many friends, and has enjoyed the many opportunities for entertainment and activities. The staff is very friendly, dedicated to serving the residents, and responds quickly to any questions we have. We are especially pleased that there is physical and occupational therapy provided in-house through Legacy.

Family

Love the family atmosphere. The sales rep was so helpful to me and my family. Food is exceptional with lots of varieties. Good entertainment all through out the week.

Bliss Place has been such a blessing to my family. The staff takes great care of my mother. They treat us like family.

Mom loves her apartment and all her new friends. We would recommend Bliss Place to anyone. Thank you Missy and all your amazing staff.

I have found Bliss Place to be consistently a great value for my customers, and have never been disappointed by the individual care and attention they give to residents. There is no place better that I have found.