Bell Trace - Bloomington, IN

Bell Trace - Bloomington, IN has yet not published prices.

Family must advocate for loved one!

Remember--you must be the advocate for your loved one. We placed my recently widowed sister-in-law in their care. We presumed the nursing staff would do a full-body assessment, but we were wrong. The open wound on her elbow was not dressed for the first two weeks she was in their care. (Even though it was bone deep and oozing.) The nursing staff wasn't even aware she had the sore! I had to be the one who addressed her need with the nurse.
But when it came to a psych evaluation, that was done immediately, followed by subsequent "treatment" visits, for which she would later be billed. She was not told she would be charged for what she believed were "friendly visits".

Carrie Spray

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We remain committed to our quality care and customer satisfaction. Please feel free to utilize our Heartline regarding any concerns and we will promptly work to resolve them. You may contact our Heartline at [removed] or online at www.cardon.alertline.com. We welcome all feedback and recognize it as an opportunity to improve.

I thought my mother was going to die by the time she got out of there

my mother went after surgery for rehab, by the time she went from there to the ER the docs didn't know if she would live overnight. She got a UTI bed sores cellulitis and pneumonia while staying at Belle Trace for only a couple weeks. She had a previous stay there with no problems. After this I would not send anyone to stay there for anything.

Outstanding Rehabilitation

My mother got the very best care at Bell Trace....the rehabilitation was outstanding.

At Bell Trace our focus is on always providing a superior level of care. Bell Trace offers many living option designed for all levels of care. We have Independent and Assisted Living as well as short-term and long-term rehabilitation using the most progressive STARS rehabilitation services. We also offer stable and consistent long term care options. Our team includes, physicians, licensed nurses, certified nursing assistants and licensed specialists in speech, occupational and physical therapies. Our Activity programming at Bell Trace is designed to support the concept of active aging . We believe in our elders being actively engaged physically, socially, culturally, cognitively and spiritually. In addition to Senior residential living facilities, Bell Trace Health and Living Community offers specialized short term rehabilitation for local professionals and residents who need temporary assistance following illness or injury. Our rehab site annually treats over 600 patients whose average length of stay is just 21 days before a safe transition back to their home.