feels like home

the day we walked in the door it made you feel at home. the people were very frendly and polite. my wife said this where i want stay. the food is very good and you have your room and shower. she tell me if i ring my dell they are there not 5 are 10 minutes later. the activites are great we play bingo and other games they keep there people busy. i may take her for a day trip are bring her home for a night. thank you for having such place.

Excellent Choice

From day one, the staff was very professional and courteous. They helped us understand the complete process. The facility is well maintained and very clean. I will recommend Hearthstone without any hesitation. My mother is extremely happy. After all, that is the bottom line.

I was pleased. The staff is wonderful...

I was pleased. The staff is wonderful. The building is beautiful. It is very clean. My mother felt right at home when she moved in. Very pleased.

Not homely

We were looking for a respite for my grandmother. The staff was friendly, and the community was clean as well, however, the quality of the community did not reflect the costs. We also did not like the rooms and the community did not feel very homely. We were not able to see what care services and activities were offered.

The Hearthstone communities were founded on the premise that not only would we provide stellar care for our residents but we would make it affordable as well. We currently have two communities, one in Maidencreek and one in Douglasville with a third in Wernersville, slotted to open in 2015, all locally owned. We offer a full range of amenities from 24/7 nursing care to excellent dining and full activities calendar. We provide our residents with the compassion and understanding that they may need in their golden years coupled with the security in having a well trained staff. This is home to our residents and we feel it is an honor and a privilege to serve them everyday. You will find that at Hearthstone it is a family which will give you peace mind when you are unable to be here, knowing your family member(s) will be treated as if they were our own.