Maidencreek Place - Reading, PA

Maidencreek Place - Reading, PA has yet not published prices.

we cuold have never found a better place to live for my wife

me and my wife were told to look for a home for her to stay since I could no longer take of her needs. when we walked in she said this is the place I want to stay because it gives you a feel of home.no sooner we were there we got welcomed by [name removed] and the staff.it makes you feel like home [name removed] took us on a tour and all the people we passed said hi.so she moved in and enjoyed playing bingo and other games and the entertainment they had every Tuesday night. the food was great and if there was something you like they would make sometime that month . she was there all most 3 years till she passed away from her illness.to this day I stop in every wednesday and I get greated and welcomed by the staff making it feels like home and the people are glad to see me and thank me for stopping to see them because they were like family to me and my wife.so to [Name Removed] and your staff keep up the good work .I would recommend maiden creek place to any one mark seaman sr.

Excellent place.

Feels Like Home

I toured Maidencreek Place about 6 months ago. I was impressed as soon as I walked through the door. [Removed], the sales leader held my hand the entire way. She was so kind and understanding. She related so many stories to our family situation. We were looking for a community for our father. A place that was safe, clean and could keep him busy. The staff was so kind and friendly. We met the Executive Director, [Removed], who spent time with us talking about how the community runs. Talked about her open door policy. Everything just felt right so we moved my father in two weeks later. My father has not been this happy in a very long time. My family and I are thrilled about our choice and are so very thankful to [Removed] and the team at Maidencreek Place.

Type of Apartments Wouldn't Work Out

We liked this community but they only offered studio apartments no 1 bedrooms and that wouldn't have worked for my parents. They need more room to live comfortably. The community was nice very clean and the staff was nice and helpful.

Good, Safe Community For My Father

I'am comfortable with my fathers move to this community. It is working out well for him, and his needs. They have a good staff. They are friendly when I visit, and have been helpful when needed. He is pleased with his move to this community, and so am I. It is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

A Lovely Place

Maidencreek Place is a beautiful and well-kept community. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. The staff is very friendly and caring and attentive to my brother's care needs. The food is very good and they serve ample servings that are well-balanced and very nutritional. His room is very nice and large, and they keep it very clean. They offer activities for the residents but my brother is more of a loner, but the staff still encourage him to participate. There is a beautiful gazebo outside that we planted some flowers around it, and a patio so that he can go outside and enjoy the fresh air. They try and encourage the residents to get outside for walks. It is a very lovely facility. I would highly recommend this community to others. I would also like to take this time to offer a big "Kudos" to my senior advisor from A Place For Mom, [Removed], for all of her help in finding the right place for my brother.

Wife is Well

My wife is doing well with her move to this community. She is receiving great care, and I'am pleased.

Comfort for Dad!

My father's stay is going very well. They treat him great and he likes it there. The meals are good for him and the facility is very clean, safe and well maintained. He is very comfortable and he's doing great!

Great transition

My aunt chose Maidencreek Place because she had a friend who lived here and she liked it. The staff is very attentive and makes sure to check on their people. She has never been a person to mix with people but she is slowly getting involved in activities. I think most of the experience has been positive and I have no complaints.

A Great Community

My father is doing remarkably well here at this community. It took him about two days to adjust with his move here. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. This is a lovely community, and they have a wonderful staff here. The nursing staff is amazing. It is a well-kept community they do a great job with the cleanliness. I would recommend this community, it is a great facility.

All Is Well for Mom Here

Everything is working out well for my mother with her move to this community. It is a nice facility, and so far things are moving in the right direction for us this community. I know she is safe, and in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend.