Sacred Heart Villa - Reading, PA

• 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Housekeeping provided
  • All private rooms

My father's new home

I like this community for the care for my father. The staff are friendly and attentive. The community is clean and a good environment for him . He is happy with the menu of good meals. They do offer my father to participate with the other residents and hopefully he will want to participate with the other residents. I would recommend the care of this community for a good value and excellent care of a family member. Other families might consider this community for care.

Don't go here!

I feel like this community is a community for people to just wait and [Removed]. I did not like it here. The community was not clean and it was an old building so how much cleaning can you do? They actually provided nothing.

Mom's Care

I am very happy with the care here with the care that my mom is receiving. The staff are excellent aand caring. This community is clean at all times. They offer her great activities, bingo. music. The food is very good and my mom is happy with what is served.My mom made the decesion to come here and is very happy. I would recommend this community for other families wanting great care for a loved one.

Sacred Heart Villa is a Personal Care Community with compassionate professional licensed staff trained to provide customized care while appreciating each resident's needs and preferences. We provide a wide range of services in a warm and welcoming homelike environment.